Subject: bug#52324: 29.0.50; "Padded" mode line lacks uniform border

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:26:19 +0200

> From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 08:58:32 +0800
> 
> The correct solution is to move this code:
> 
>       /* Draw relief if not yet drawn.  */
>       if (!relief_drawn_p && s->face->box != FACE_NO_BOX)
> 	x_draw_glyph_string_box (s);
> 
> To run before drawing the overline.  I tested and it works here, so if
> you have no objections I will make that change in xterm and on the other
> *terms as well.

In w32term.c, I needed to place it before the drawing of the underline
(which is done before drawing the overline).  Otherwise the overline
would be drawn correctly, but underline won't.  If this is what you
had in mind, please go ahead and install the change in all the *term
backends.

Thanks.