Subject: 29.0.50; Unintelligible sentence in EIEIO info

From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 21:48:48 +0100

Visit (info "(eieio) Generics") .
Find the sentence

       In CLOS, a generic call also be used to provide an argument list
       and dispatch precedence for all the arguments.

This sentence is unintelligible AFAICT.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-12-03 built on aspire-5942
Repository revision: f5f5297a9254bb2da751da184eaf03a919a1766a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Linux Mint 20

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

-- 
Marco Wahl