Subject: bug#52312: 29.0.50; [Feature Reqeust] flymake or byte-compile warning for passing wrong arg to declare-function

From: nobiot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 13:14:54 +0100

Macro `declare-function' takes argument in this signature:
(declare-function FN FILE &optional ARGLIST FILEONLY).  The second arg,
FILE is supposed to be a string -- from the docstring:

    FILE can be either a Lisp file (in which case the \".el\"
    extension is optional), or a C file.

Currently, flymake or byte-compile outputs no warning/error message when
FILE arg is not a string -- e.g. a symbol for the package name that
provides FN.

I made the mistake in my package (Org-transclusion to be part of ELPA);
Stefan Monnier pointed it out to me from the diff text that git push
produced.  It would be great if flymake/byte-compile could mechanically
point it out to the author to prevent it from going through cracks.

Thank you.
Noboru

I will keep the following added by `report-emacs-bug' as is.

---

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-11-13 built on L460
Repository revision: 102406edb1d387bcb3c82ac320c30da5bd705194
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101002
System Description: Ubuntu 21.10

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  md-roam-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  mood-line-mode: t
  org-marginalia-global-tracking-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  corfu-global-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20211129.1146/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/nobiot/src/md-roam/sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/sql
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nobiot/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob

Features:
(shadow emacsbug help-fns radix-tree xref dired-aux pulse org-num
sh-script smie executable my-functions jka-compr url-cache eww xdg
url-queue shr kinsoku svg xml dom mm-url gnus nnheader epa-file gnutls
network-stream mailalias smtpmail sendmail sort mail-extr time-stamp
expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom disp-table
whitespace bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
package browse-url url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell
server magit-mode magit-git magit-utils consult-selectrum consult
recentf tree-widget bookmark misearch multi-isearch org-make-toc
face-remap olivetti md-roam markdown-mode color org-roam-migrate
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture emacsql-sqlite url-http url-auth
url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-section f dash s org-transclusion
org-transclusion-font-lock text-clone org-id org-refile org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601 ol
org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs project char-fold
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash diff-mode easy-mmode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
thingatpt icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
hl-line message yank-media rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source json
map mail-utils time-date smime password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mule-util display-line-numbers rg vc vc-dispatcher
rg-info-hack rg-menu transient format-spec edmacro kmacro eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history
rg-header ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring cus-edit pp cus-start
wid-edit init-theme advice mood-line modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
pcase init-keybindings init-email init-writing init-markdown init-org
org-marginalia-global-tracking init-prog my-functions-autoload
init-editor init-completion init-ui comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-macs
cl-extra cl-seq selectrum-prescient selectrum minibuf-eldef crm
prescient savehist minions mb-depth marginalia elec-pair time delsel
cua-base corfu seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cus-load help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib info iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 653433 261388)
 (symbols 48 35053 4)
 (strings 32 155285 16393)
 (string-bytes 1 6430642)
 (vectors 16 66297)
 (vector-slots 8 1583242 312862)
 (floats 8 766 915)
 (intervals 56 15266 6156)
 (buffers 992 31))