Subject: bug#52308: trezor-agent fails with hash error

From: Florian Hoertlehner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 14:52:37 +0100

Trezor agent used to work on my guix system.
Since today (I guess the last time I fully installed the manifest was a few
months ago) it brings this error:

building
/gnu/store/5mgjcap8wj5zhz57n15giw44rc8l9yh8-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout.drv...
-r:sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/kl7l3n2f5z4y5q6mp28pxqwfpqq48bvs-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout:
  expected hash: 0nl44ldfw9s2v3p7g5bldfw3ds2hz9r28j42bpnp8bj0v5na3ivk
  actual hash:   1ksv494xpga27ifrjyn1bkqaya5h769lqb9rx1ng0n4kvmnrqr3l
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/kl7l3n2f5z4y5q6mp28pxqwfpqq48bvs-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout'
build of
/gnu/store/5mgjcap8wj5zhz57n15giw44rc8l9yh8-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/5m/gjcap8wj5zhz57n15giw44rc8l9yh8-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout.drv.bz2'

contant of the logfile
/var/log/guix/drvs/5m/gjcap8wj5zhz57n15giw44rc8l9yh8-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout.drv.bz2'

guile: warning: failed to install locale
environment variable `PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/378zjf2kgajcfd7mfr98jn5xyc5wa3qv-gzip-1.10/bin:/gnu/store/35nrl33r07sipfb4dzqlkl2z0xjafgky-tar-1.34/bin'
hint: Using 'master' as the name for the initial branch. This default
branch name
hint: is subject to change. To configure the initial branch name to use in
all
hint: of your new repositories, which will suppress this warning, call:
hint:
hint: git config --global init.defaultBranch <name>
hint:
hint: Names commonly chosen instead of 'master' are 'main', 'trunk' and
hint: 'development'. The just-created branch can be renamed via this
command:
hint:
hint: git branch -m <name>
Initialized empty Git repository in
/gnu/store/kl7l3n2f5z4y5q6mp28pxqwfpqq48bvs-trezor-agent-0.11.0-1-checkout/.git/
>From https://github.com/romanz/trezor-agent
 * tag               v0.14.4    -> FETCH_HEAD
Note: switching to 'FETCH_HEAD'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by switching back to a branch.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:

  git switch -c <new-branch-name>

Or undo this operation with:

  git switch -

Turn off this advice by setting config variable advice.detachedHead to false

HEAD is now at a9117c9 Bump version: 0.14.3 → 0.14.4