Subject: 28.0.90; Large delay between clicking tool-bar item and it displaying as depressed

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 14:04:09 +0800

Clicking any tab bar button doesn't result in it being immediately
displaying as depressed: instead, you have to move the mouse and wait a
few seconds for it to be displayed that way.

On X-Windows builds without toolkit tool bars, the depressed appearance
is displayed immediately.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.90 (build 1, i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2021-12-05 built on DESKTOP-IHBUNG7
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.22000
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.22000.318)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-gnutls=ifavailable --prefix=/emacs-28.0.90/../prefix'

Configured features:
ACL MODULES NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER SOUND THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date subr-x cl-loaddefs
cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 53739 11225)
 (symbols 24 6687 1)
 (strings 16 19706 1714)
 (string-bytes 1 624351)
 (vectors 8 13634)
 (vector-slots 4 183149 16554)
 (floats 8 24 316)
 (intervals 28 318 5)
 (buffers 584 12))