Subject: bug#52294: 28.0.90; Large delay between clicking tool-bar item and it displaying as depressed

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 16:57:56 +0800

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Clicking any tab bar button doesn't result in it being immediately
>>> displaying as depressed: instead, you have to move the mouse and wait a
>>> few seconds for it to be displayed that way.
>>
>> I cannot reproduce that.  Here the reaction is immediate.
>>
>> Please try to profile Emacs when you press the tab, maybe it will give
>> some hints.
>
> It's a bit unclear whether this is about the tool bar (mentioned in the
> subject) or the tab bar (in the body of the article)...

I meant to say toolbar.  Sorry for not reading the report thoroughly
before sending.

> I can't reproduce this in any case on Debian/bookworm.

It only happens on MS-Windows.