Subject: bug#52273: gdb backtrace

From: Arvin Sevilla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 02:47:12 +0800

<details>
<summary>gdb</summary>

```c++
Current directory is /home/aes/sandbox/emacs/src/
GNU gdb (GDB) 11.1
Copyright (C) 2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /home/aes/sandbox/emacs/src/emacs...
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from
terminal]
DISPLAY = :0
TERM = dumb
Breakpoint 2 at 0x214bdf: file xterm.c, line 10145.
(gdb) Warning: 'set target-async', an alias for the command 'set mi-async',
is deprecated.
Use 'set mi-async'.

[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7ffff1a3d640 (LWP 43870)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff0f00640 (LWP 43871)]
[New Thread 0x7fffebfff640 (LWP 43872)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeb66e640 (LWP 43873)]
[Thread 0x7fffeb66e640 (LWP 43873) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fffeb66e640 (LWP 43874)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeacdd640 (LWP 43875)]
[Thread 0x7fffeb66e640 (LWP 43874) exited]
[Thread 0x7fffeacdd640 (LWP 43875) exited]
warning: Corrupted shared library list: 0x555556cf8800 != 0x5555568aac80
[New Thread 0x7fffeacdd640 (LWP 43886)]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 43887]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
pos_visible_p (w=0x555556952630, charpos=378, x=0x7fffffff8d68,
y=0x7fffffff8d6c, rtop=0x7fffffff8d58, rbot=0x7fffffff8d5c,
rowh=0x7fffffff8d60, vpos=0x7fffffff8d64) at xdisp.c:1874
1874      struct glyph *g = it3.glyph_row->glyphs[TEXT_AREA]
(gdb) bt full
#0  pos_visible_p (w=0x555556952630, charpos=378, x=0x7fffffff8d68,
y=0x7fffffff8d6c, rtop=0x7fffffff8d58, rbot=0x7fffffff8d5c,
rowh=0x7fffffff8d60, vpos=0x7fffffff8d64) at xdisp.c:1874
        g = 0x1
        startpos = make_fixnum(364)
        end = 421
        endpos = make_fixnum(421)
        start = 364
        it3 = {
          window = XIL(0x555556952635),
          w = 0x555556952630,
          f = 0x5555569523f0,
          method = GET_FROM_STRING,
          stop_charpos = 10,
          prev_stop = 9,
          base_level_stop = 9,
          end_charpos = 10,
          s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 10,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true,
          tab_line_p = false,
          header_line_p = true,
          string_from_display_prop_p = true,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = true,
          ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x0,
          dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 25,
          ctl_chars = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 364,
              bytepos = 367
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 364,
              bytepos = 367
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = 9,
              bytepos = 9
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 364,
          overlay_strings = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string = XIL(0x555556fedcf4),
          from_overlay = XIL(0x5555575475a5),
          stack = {{
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 1434,
              stop_charpos = 421,
              prev_stop = 364,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = -1,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 15,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 421,
                bytepos = 424
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 421,
                  bytepos = 424
                },
                overlay_string_index = -1,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = -1,
                  bytepos = -1
                },
                dpvec_index = -1
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = TEXT_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }},
          sp = 1,
          selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 15,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true,
          ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false,
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
          base_face_id = 0,
          c = 10,
          len = 1,
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 10,
            id = -1,
            ch = -2,
            rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0,
            nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false,
            charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0,
            from = 0,
            to = 0,
            width = 0
          },
          char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0,
          slice = {
            x = XIL(0),
            y = XIL(0),
            width = XIL(0),
            height = XIL(0)
          },
          space_width = XIL(0),
          voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 8,
          font_height = XIL(0),
          object = XIL(0x555556fedcf4),
          position = {
            charpos = 9,
            bytepos = 9
          },
          truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 12,
          first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 916,
          last_visible_y = 913,
          extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1,
          override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x0,
          area = TEXT_AREA,
          nglyphs = 0,
          pixel_width = 0,
          ascent = 20,
          descent = 6,
          max_ascent = 20,
          max_descent = 6,
          phys_ascent = 20,
          phys_descent = 6,
          max_phys_ascent = 20,
          max_phys_descent = 6,
          current_x = 108,
          continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          current_y = 26,
          first_vpos = 1,
          vpos = 0,
          hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0,
          lnum_bytepos = 0,
          lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 0,
          tab_offset = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = true,
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 9,
            charpos = 9,
            ch = 10,
            nchars = 1,
            ch_len = 1,
            type = NEUTRAL_B,
            type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_B,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0,
            prev = {
              charpos = 8,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = STRONG_L
            },
            last_strong = {
              charpos = 8,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 5,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            prev_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 9,
              type = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = STRONG_L
            },
            next_for_ws = {
              charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = L2R,
            scan_dir = 1,
            disp_pos = 10,
            disp_prop = 0,
            stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'
              } <repeats 128 times>},
            string = {
              lstring = XIL(0x555556fedcf4),
              s = 0x0,
              schars = 10,
              bufpos = 364,
              from_disp_str = true,
              unibyte = false
            },
            w = 0x555556952630,
            paragraph_dir = L2R,
            separator_limit = 10,
            first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = true
          },
          paragraph_embedding = L2R
        }
        it3_moved = true
        tpos = {
          charpos = 378,
          bytepos = 381
        }
        replacing_spec_p = true
        cpos = make_fixnum(378)
        spec = XIL(0x555556fedcf4)
        string = XIL(0x555556fedcf4)
        newline_in_string = true
        top_y = 26
        window_top_y = 26
        save_it = {
          window = XIL(0x555556952635),
          w = 0x555556952630,
          f = 0x5555569523f0,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
          stop_charpos = 421,
          prev_stop = 364,
          base_level_stop = 0,
          end_charpos = 1434,
          s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true,
          tab_line_p = false,
          header_line_p = true,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x0,
          dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 25,
          ctl_chars = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 364,
              bytepos = 367
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 421,
              bytepos = 424
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 364,
          overlay_strings = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string = XIL(0),
          from_overlay = XIL(0),
          stack = {{
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 1434,
              stop_charpos = 421,
              prev_stop = 364,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = -1,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 15,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 421,
                bytepos = 424
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 421,
                  bytepos = 424
                },
                overlay_string_index = -1,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = -1,
                  bytepos = -1
                },
                dpvec_index = -1
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = TEXT_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }},
          sp = 0,
          selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 15,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true,
          ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false,
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
          base_face_id = 0,
          c = 10,
          len = 1,
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0,
            id = -1,
            ch = 0,
            rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0,
            nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false,
            charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0,
            from = 0,
            to = 0,
            width = 0
          },
          char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0,
          slice = {
            x = XIL(0),
            y = XIL(0),
            width = XIL(0),
            height = XIL(0)
          },
          space_width = XIL(0),
          voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 8,
          font_height = XIL(0),
          object = XIL(0x5555570243d5),
          position = {
            charpos = 421,
            bytepos = 424
          },
          truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 12,
          first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 916,
          last_visible_y = 913,
          extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1,
          override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x555556d6e720,
          area = TEXT_AREA,
          nglyphs = 0,
          pixel_width = 0,
          ascent = 20,
          descent = 6,
          max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 20,
          phys_descent = 6,
          max_phys_ascent = 20,
          max_phys_descent = 6,
          current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          current_y = 52,
          first_vpos = 1,
          vpos = 1,
          hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0,
          lnum_bytepos = 0,
          lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 0,
          tab_offset = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = true,
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 424,
            charpos = 421,
            ch = 10,
            nchars = 1,
            ch_len = 1,
            type = NEUTRAL_B,
            type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_B,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0,
            prev = {
              charpos = 364,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON
            },
            last_strong = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            prev_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 421,
              type = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON
            },
            next_for_ws = {
              charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = L2R,
            scan_dir = 1,
            disp_pos = 626,
            disp_prop = 2,
            stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'
              } <repeats 128 times>},
            string = {
              lstring = XIL(0),
              s = 0x0,
              schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false,
              unibyte = false
            },
            w = 0x555556952630,
            paragraph_dir = L2R,
            separator_limit = -1,
            first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = true
          },
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR
        }
        save_it_data = 0x0
        top_x = 108
        bottom_y = 78
        it = {
          window = XIL(0x555556952635),
          w = 0x555556952630,
          f = 0x5555569523f0,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
          stop_charpos = 421,
          prev_stop = 364,
          base_level_stop = 0,
          end_charpos = 1434,
          s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true,
          tab_line_p = false,
          header_line_p = true,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x0,
          dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 25,
          ctl_chars = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 364,
              bytepos = 367
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 421,
              bytepos = 424
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 364,
          overlay_strings = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string = XIL(0),
          from_overlay = XIL(0),
          stack = {{
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 1434,
              stop_charpos = 421,
              prev_stop = 364,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = -1,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 15,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 421,
                bytepos = 424
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 421,
                  bytepos = 424
                },
                overlay_string_index = -1,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = -1,
                  bytepos = -1
                },
                dpvec_index = -1
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = TEXT_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }},
          sp = 0,
          selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 15,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true,
          ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false,
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
          base_face_id = 0,
          c = 10,
          len = 1,
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0,
            id = -1,
            ch = 0,
            rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0,
            nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false,
            charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0,
            from = 0,
            to = 0,
            width = 0
          },
          char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0,
          slice = {
            x = XIL(0),
            y = XIL(0),
            width = XIL(0),
            height = XIL(0)
          },
          space_width = XIL(0),
          voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 8,
          font_height = XIL(0),
          object = XIL(0x5555570243d5),
          position = {
            charpos = 421,
            bytepos = 424
          },
          truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 12,
          first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 916,
          last_visible_y = 913,
          extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1,
          override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x555556d6e720,
          area = TEXT_AREA,
          nglyphs = 0,
          pixel_width = 0,
          ascent = 20,
          descent = 6,
          max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 20,
          phys_descent = 6,
          max_phys_ascent = 20,
          max_phys_descent = 6,
          current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          current_y = 52,
          first_vpos = 1,
          vpos = 1,
          hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0,
          lnum_bytepos = 0,
          lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 0,
          tab_offset = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = true,
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 424,
            charpos = 421,
            ch = 10,
            nchars = 1,
            ch_len = 1,
            type = NEUTRAL_B,
            type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_B,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0,
            prev = {
              charpos = 364,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON
            },
            last_strong = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            prev_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 421,
              type = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON
            },
            next_for_ws = {
              charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = L2R,
            scan_dir = 1,
            disp_pos = 626,
            disp_prop = 2,
            stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'
              } <repeats 128 times>},
            string = {
              lstring = XIL(0),
              s = 0x0,
              schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false,
              unibyte = false
            },
            w = 0x555556952630,
            paragraph_dir = L2R,
            separator_limit = -1,
            first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = true
          },
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR
        }
        itdata = 0x0
        top = {
          charpos = 364,
          bytepos = 367
        }
        visible_p = true
        old_buffer = 0x0
        r2l = false
        prev_mode_line_height = 26
        prev_header_line_height = 26
        prev_tab_line_height = -1
#1  0x000055555568062e in Fpos_visible_in_window_p (pos=XIL(0),
window=XIL(0), partially=XIL(0x30)) at window.c:1913
        w = 0x555556952630
        posint = 378
        buf = 0x5555570243d0
        top = {
          charpos = 364,
          bytepos = 367
        }
        in_window = XIL(0)
        rtop = 1444836192
        rbot = 21845
        rowh = -29296
        vpos = 32767
        fully_p = true
        x = 1435833626
        y = 21845
#2  0x0000555555960cf4 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556162980
<Spos_visible_in_window_p>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff8f18) at eval.c:2873
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x555556162980), XIL(0x7fffffff8e48),
XIL(0x55555595233d), make_fixnum(17538827590), XIL(0x555556162985),
XIL(0x7fffffff8e60), XIL(0x555555952bab), XIL(0x555556162985)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffff8f18
#3  0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff8f10) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x555556162985)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd056f8)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 39
#4  0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5e63c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f5e575), maxdepth=make_fixnum(7),
args_template=make_fixnum(768), nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff93c8) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 18
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f5e578
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16302
        sa_count = 39
        alloc = 0x7fffffff8ef0
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff8ef0
        top = 0x7fffffff8f10
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff8f30
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff8f30 "\301\b!\203\f"
        pc = 0x7fffffff8f41 "\207\377\377\377\177"
        count = 39
        result = XIL(0x555556ff9604)
#5  0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f5e545), nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff93b0) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff9300)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(768)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 39
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#6  0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff93a8) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f5e545)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd771b0)
        funcar = XIL(0x60)
        numargs = 3
        val = make_fixnum(0)
        count = 38
#7  0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5e75c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f1d20d), maxdepth=make_fixnum(7),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffff9920) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 43
        bytestr_length = 243
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f1d210
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16077
        sa_count = 38
        alloc = 0x7fffffff9390
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff9390
        top = 0x7fffffff93a8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff93d0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff93d0 "p\b=\204 "
        pc = 0x7fffffff9474 "\262\001\211\203\265"
        count = 38
        result = XIL(0x5555574d3a13)
#8  0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f1d1dd), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff9920) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff9880)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 38
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#9  0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9918) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f1d1dd)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd35e48)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 37
#10 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f474),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f2bd), maxdepth=make_fixnum(5),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffff9e80) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 0xa0)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 30
        bytestr_length = 205
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f5f2c0
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 6
        sa_avail = 16131
        sa_count = 37
        alloc = 0x7fffffff9910
        item_bytes = 48
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff9910
        top = 0x7fffffff9918
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff9940
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff9940 "\b\204\016"
        pc = 0x7fffffff9a0c "\207"
        count = 37
        result = XIL(0x7fffffff9c90)
#11 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f295), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffff9e80) at eval.c:2990
        size = 4
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff9dd0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 37
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#12 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9e78) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f295)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77f00)
        funcar = XIL(0x60)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0x60)
        count = 36
#13 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f4b4),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f245), maxdepth=make_fixnum(4),
args_template=make_fixnum(514), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffa320) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (unknown: 0xffff9bb0)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 11
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f5f248
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16333
        sa_count = 36
        alloc = 0x7fffffff9e60
        item_bytes = 40
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff9e60
        top = 0x7fffffff9e78
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff9e88
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff9e88 "\b\002P\020\t\001P\021\302
\207\377\377\177"
        pc = 0x7fffffff9e92 "\207\377\377\177"
        count = 36
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffa120)
#14 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f215), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffa310) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffa250)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(514)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 36
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#15 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffa308) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f215)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77e80)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x555556ff9684)
        count = 35
#16 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f95c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f17d), maxdepth=make_fixnum(7),
args_template=make_fixnum(513), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffa7e8) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = (unknown: 0xffffa3d0)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 12
        bytestr_length = 68
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f5f180
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16252
        sa_count = 35
        alloc = 0x7fffffffa2e0
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffa2e0
        top = 0x7fffffffa308
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa320
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffa320 "\001\300\267\202\033"
        pc = 0x7fffffffa363 "\207\377\177"
        count = 35
        result = make_fixnum(4086)
#17 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f14d), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffa7d8) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffa720)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(513)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 35
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#18 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffa7d0) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f14d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77db8)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 34
#19 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff1f5fa1c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f0e5), maxdepth=make_fixnum(6),
args_template=make_fixnum(512), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffadb0) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 6
        bytestr_length = 30
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1f5f0e8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 7
        sa_avail = 16298
        sa_count = 34
        alloc = 0x7fffffffa7b0
        item_bytes = 56
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffa7b0
        top = 0x7fffffffa7d0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa7e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffa7e8 "\001\206\005"
        pc = 0x7fffffffa805 "\207"
        count = 34
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffa750)
#20 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1f5f03d), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffada0) at eval.c:2990
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffabc0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(512)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 34
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#21 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffad98) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f03d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffac40)
        numargs = 2
        val = make_fixnum(23456248733904)
        count = 33
#22 0x000055555594e622 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=3,
args=0x7fffffffad98) at callint.c:254
        speccount = 32
#23 0x0000555555960b71 in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555616e000
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffad98) at eval.c:2848
#24 0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffad90) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x55555616e005)
        original_fun = XIL(0x6de0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 31
#25 0x000055555595f77b in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffafd0) at
eval.c:2425
        i = 4
        funcall_nargs = 4
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffad90
        spread_arg = XIL(0)
        fun = XIL(0x55555616e005)
        sa_avail = 16352
        sa_count = 31
        numargs = 3
        retval = XIL(0x20)
#26 0x000055555594eaa6 in Fcall_interactively
(function=XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8), record_flag=XIL(0),
keys=XIL(0x7ffff2409edd)) at callint.c:342
        funval = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f03d)
        events = 10
        input = XIL(0x7ffff1f5f073)
        speccount = 31
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        save_last_command = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = XIL(0x5555574d4253)
        specs = XIL(0x5555574d4233)
        sa_avail = 0
        sa_count = 140737488334736
        string_len = 93824994537432
        string = 0x5555561e7360 <lispsym> "\230\001"
        string_end = 0x7fffffffafc0 "=\360\365\361\377\177"
        next_event = 140737488334624
        nargs = 140737488334640
        args = 0x0
        visargs = 0x550155963106
        varies = 0x0
        tem = 0x0
        val = make_fixnum(2)
#27 0x0000555555960cf4 in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555616e040
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb180) at eval.c:2873
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x55555616e040), XIL(0x7fffffffb098),
XIL(0x55555595233d), make_fixnum(17538827590), XIL(0x55555616e045),
XIL(0x7fffffffb0b0), XIL(0x555555952bab), XIL(0x55555616e045)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffb180
#28 0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffb178) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x55555616e045)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bcf27e0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 30
#29 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff201de2c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff201d955), maxdepth=make_fixnum(13),
args_template=make_fixnum(1025), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffb6b0) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 0xf2330cd4)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 24
        bytestr_length = 144
        vectorp = 0x7ffff201d958
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16128
        sa_count = 30
        alloc = 0x7fffffffb140
        item_bytes = 112
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb140
        top = 0x7fffffffb178
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb1b0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb1b0 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffffb216 "\006\006\071\203\215"
        count = 30
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffb490)
#30 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff201d925), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffb6a8) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffb600)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(1025)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 30
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#31 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb6a0) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff201d925)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4320)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffb6b8)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x4320)
        count = 29
#32 0x000055555595fefc in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4320), arg1=XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8))
at eval.c:2655
#33 0x00005555557e96c8 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1463
        scount = 28
        cmd = XIL(0x2aaa9bd77ca8)
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(102), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffb740),
XIL(0x555555951574), XIL(0x7fffffffb760), XIL(0), XIL(0x7ffff2428048),
XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x5555561e7360), XIL(0x7fffffffb790),
make_fixnum(23456249103686), XIL(0x7fffffffb790), XIL(0x5555561e7360),
XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffb7b0), XIL(0x555555951574),
make_fixnum(2048), XIL(0x570243d0), XIL(0x7fffffffb7f0),
XIL(0x55555595c821), XIL(0x100000000), XIL(0x90), XIL(0x7fffffffb800),
XIL(0x5555562b2770), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffb820),
make_fixnum(23456249115082)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 12806
        prev_buffer = 0x5555570243d0
        already_adjusted = false
#34 0x000055555595c2bd in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557e8e05
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x5555557e8393 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1356
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x5555562b2770
#35 0x00005555557e89be in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1091
        val = XIL(0x5b50)
#36 0x000055555595b693 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x5b50),
func=0x5555557e8988 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1117
        val = XIL(0x5555557df5cf)
        c = 0x5555562a7810
#37 0x00005555557e88d8 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1062
        val = XIL(0x5555561f4fe0)
#38 0x00005555557e7e5b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
        count = 24
        val = XIL(0x5555569523f5)
#39 0x00005555557e8061 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:786
        count = 22
        buffer = XIL(0)
#40 0x0000555555960c88 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556166b40
<Srecursive_edit>, numargs=0, args=0x7fffffffbae8) at eval.c:2866
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x555556166b40), XIL(0x7fffffffba08),
XIL(0x55555595233d), make_fixnum(17538827590), XIL(0x555556166b45),
XIL(0x7fffffffba20), XIL(0x555555952bab), XIL(0x555556166b45)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffbae8
#41 0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffbae0) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x555556166b45)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bda73e8)
        funcar = XIL(0x30)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0x2aaa9bcd8090)
        count = 21
#42 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff20d4264),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1ebf145), maxdepth=make_fixnum(10),
args_template=make_fixnum(1281), nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc0b0) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (unknown: 0xffffbc90)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 85
        bytestr_length = 276
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1ebf148
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 11
        sa_avail = 16020
        sa_count = 20
        alloc = 0x7fffffffbab0
        item_bytes = 88
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffbab0
        top = 0x7fffffffbae0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffbb08
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffbb08 "\004\020\003\206\016"
        pc = 0x7fffffffbc17 "\210)\016\062\207"
        count = 20
        result = XIL(0)
#43 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1ebf115), nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc090) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffbfe0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(1281)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 20
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#44 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffc088) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1ebf115)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bcd7d48)
        funcar = XIL(0x30)
        numargs = 4
        val = XIL(0x30)
        count = 19
#45 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff20d42a4),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff1ebf08d), maxdepth=make_fixnum(7),
args_template=make_fixnum(512), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc550) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 4
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 0x2c)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 10
        vectorp = 0x7ffff1ebf090
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16310
        sa_count = 19
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc070
        item_bytes = 64
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc070
        top = 0x7fffffffc088
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc0b0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc0b0 "\300\301\003??\302\004?$\207"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc0b9 "\207"
        count = 19
        result = XIL(0x2aaa9bc78128)
#46 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1ebf035), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc548) at eval.c:2990
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffc480)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(512)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 19
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#47 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc540) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff1ebf035)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bcd7c20)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 18
#48 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x555556802294),
vector=XIL(0x555556ebc315), maxdepth=make_fixnum(9),
args_template=make_fixnum(514), nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffca60) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 1
        type = (unknown: 0xffffc660)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 30
        bytestr_length = 142
        vectorp = 0x555556ebc318
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 10
        sa_avail = 16162
        sa_count = 10
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc510
        item_bytes = 80
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc510
        top = 0x7fffffffc540
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc560
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc560
"\302\002!\306`\307\030\001\031\002\032\004\023\310ǉ\034\035\036\031Ɏ\312
\210ˎ\314\315\316\310#\210\314\317\320\310#\210\016\032\026\033\004\203\066"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc592 "\210\202:"
        count = 10
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffc840)
#49 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x555556ebc415), nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffca50) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffc9b0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(514)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 10
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#50 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffca48) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x555556ebc415)
        original_fun = XIL(0xd06ac0)
        funcar = XIL(0x60)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x60)
        count = 9
#51 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x555556f38454),
vector=XIL(0x555556f79ef5), maxdepth=make_fixnum(3),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffd210) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = (unknown: 0xffffcae0)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 5
        vectorp = 0x555556f79ef8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 4
        sa_avail = 16347
        sa_count = 9
        alloc = 0x7fffffffca40
        item_bytes = 32
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffca40
        top = 0x7fffffffca48
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffca60
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffca60 "\301\302\b\"\207\177"
        pc = 0x7fffffffca64 "\207\177"
        count = 9
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffc9a0)
#52 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x555556f79f15), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd210) at eval.c:2990
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffce20)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 9
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#53 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd208) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x555556f79f15)
        original_fun = XIL(0xce6e50)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffcea0)
        numargs = 0
        val = make_fixnum(23456248733904)
        count = 8
#54 0x000055555594e622 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffd208) at callint.c:254
        speccount = 7
#55 0x0000555555960b71 in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555616e000
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd208) at eval.c:2848
#56 0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd200) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x55555616e005)
        original_fun = XIL(0x6de0)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffd020)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 6
#57 0x000055555595f32e in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd200) at
eval.c:2378
        i = 93824996373141
        funcall_nargs = 140737488343136
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0)
        fun = XIL(0x6de0)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 6
        numargs = 0
        retval = XIL(0x7fffffffd040)
#58 0x000055555594eaa6 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0xce6e50),
record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x7ffff2409edd)) at callint.c:342
        funval = XIL(0x555556f79f15)
        events = 7
        input = XIL(0)
        speccount = 6
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0xce6e50)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0xce6e50)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0xce6e50)
        save_last_command = XIL(0x2dd2f0)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = XIL(0x555556fe04c3)
        specs = XIL(0)
        sa_avail = 0
        sa_count = 140737488343488
        string_len = 93824994537432
        string = 0x5555561e7360 <lispsym> "\230\001"
        string_end = 0x7fffffffd1f0 "\025\237\367VUU"
        next_event = 140737488343376
        nargs = 140737488343392
        args = 0x0
        visargs = 0x550155963106
        varies = 0x0
        tem = 0x0
        val = XIL(0x30)
#59 0x0000555555960cf4 in funcall_subr (subr=0x55555616e040
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd3b0) at eval.c:2873
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x55555616e040), XIL(0x7fffffffd2c8),
XIL(0x55555595233d), make_fixnum(17538827590), XIL(0x55555616e045),
XIL(0x7fffffffd2e0), XIL(0x555555952bab), XIL(0x55555616e045)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd3b0
#60 0x00005555559606f3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd3a8) at
eval.c:2795
        fun = XIL(0x55555616e045)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9bcf27e0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 5
#61 0x00005555559ea56a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7ffff201de2c),
vector=XIL(0x7ffff201d955), maxdepth=make_fixnum(13),
args_template=make_fixnum(1025), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd8e0) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 3
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 0xf2330cd4)
        targets = {0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edfac
<exec_byte_code+18778>, 0x5555559edfae <exec_byte_code+18780>,
0x5555559edfb0 <exec_byte_code+18782>, 0x5555559edfb2
<exec_byte_code+18784>, 0x5555559edfb2 <exec_byte_code+18784>,
0x5555559ee02f <exec_byte_code+18909>, 0x5555559ee0be
<exec_byte_code+19052>, 0x5555559e9c9c <exec_byte_code+1610>,
0x5555559e9c9e <exec_byte_code+1612>, 0x5555559e9ca0 <exec_byte_code+1614>,
0x5555559e9ca2 <exec_byte_code+1616>, 0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>,
0x5555559e9ca4 <exec_byte_code+1618>, 0x5555559e9cad <exec_byte_code+1627>,
0x5555559e9c59 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 0x5555559ea1a4 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
0x5555559ea1a6 <exec_byte_code+2900>, 0x5555559ea1a8 <exec_byte_code+2902>,
0x5555559ea1aa <exec_byte_code+2904>, 0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>,
0x5555559ea1ac <exec_byte_code+2906>, 0x5555559ea1f6 <exec_byte_code+2980>,
0x5555559ea1b5 <exec_byte_code+2915>, 0x5555559ea442 <exec_byte_code+3568>,
0x5555559ea444 <exec_byte_code+3570>, 0x5555559ea446 <exec_byte_code+3572>,
0x5555559ea448 <exec_byte_code+3574>, 0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>,
0x5555559ea44a <exec_byte_code+3576>, 0x5555559ea3e1 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
0x5555559ea401 <exec_byte_code+3503>, 0x5555559ea528 <exec_byte_code+3798>,
0x5555559ea52a <exec_byte_code+3800>, 0x5555559ea52c <exec_byte_code+3802>,
0x5555559ea52e <exec_byte_code+3804>, 0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>,
0x5555559ea530 <exec_byte_code+3806>, 0x5555559ea4c7 <exec_byte_code+3701>,
0x5555559ea4e7 <exec_byte_code+3733>, 0x5555559ea616 <exec_byte_code+4036>,
0x5555559ea618 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x5555559ea61a <exec_byte_code+4040>,
0x5555559ea61c <exec_byte_code+4042>, 0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>,
0x5555559ea61e <exec_byte_code+4044>, 0x5555559ea5b5 <exec_byte_code+3939>,
0x5555559ea5d5 <exec_byte_code+3971>, 0x5555559eb05b <exec_byte_code+6665>,
0x5555559eaf23 <exec_byte_code+6353>, 0x5555559eaf17 <exec_byte_code+6341>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eb2f5 <exec_byte_code+7331>,
0x5555559eb450 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x5555559eb4cf <exec_byte_code+7805>,
0x5555559eb551 <exec_byte_code+7935>, 0x5555559eb5d2 <exec_byte_code+8064>,
0x5555559e9f99 <exec_byte_code+2375>, 0x5555559ea03c <exec_byte_code+2538>,
0x5555559eb670 <exec_byte_code+8222>, 0x5555559e9eb2 <exec_byte_code+2144>,
0x5555559ea0bc <exec_byte_code+2666>, 0x5555559eb6fa <exec_byte_code+8360>,
0x5555559eb77a <exec_byte_code+8488>, 0x5555559eb7d4 <exec_byte_code+8578>,
0x5555559eb854 <exec_byte_code+8706>, 0x5555559eb8d2 <exec_byte_code+8832>,
0x5555559eb9fd <exec_byte_code+9131>, 0x5555559eba57 <exec_byte_code+9221>,
0x5555559ebad7 <exec_byte_code+9349>, 0x5555559ebb7a <exec_byte_code+9512>,
0x5555559ebbd4 <exec_byte_code+9602>, 0x5555559ebc2e <exec_byte_code+9692>,
0x5555559ebcae <exec_byte_code+9820>, 0x5555559ebd2e <exec_byte_code+9948>,
0x5555559ebdae <exec_byte_code+10076>, 0x5555559ebe51
<exec_byte_code+10239>, 0x5555559ebeb8 <exec_byte_code+10342>,
0x5555559ebf1f <exec_byte_code+10445>, 0x5555559ec025
<exec_byte_code+10707>, 0x5555559ec13b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
0x5555559ec251 <exec_byte_code+11263>, 0x5555559ec2d6
<exec_byte_code+11396>, 0x5555559ec35b <exec_byte_code+11529>,
0x5555559ec3e0 <exec_byte_code+11662>, 0x5555559ec465
<exec_byte_code+11795>, 0x5555559ec4ea <exec_byte_code+11928>,
0x5555559ec551 <exec_byte_code+12031>, 0x5555559ec66b
<exec_byte_code+12313>, 0x5555559ec6d2 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
0x5555559ec739 <exec_byte_code+12519>, 0x5555559ec7a0
<exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x5555559ec8ee <exec_byte_code+12956>,
0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>, 0x5555559ec95e
<exec_byte_code+13068>, 0x5555559ec9b8 <exec_byte_code+13158>,
0x5555559ecab6 <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x5555559ecb31
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559ecba1 <exec_byte_code+13647>,
0x5555559ecbfb <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x5555559ecc53
<exec_byte_code+13825>, 0x5555559eccab <exec_byte_code+13913>,
0x5555559ecd0b <exec_byte_code+14009>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecd75 <exec_byte_code+14115>,
0x5555559ecdcd <exec_byte_code+14203>, 0x5555559ece25
<exec_byte_code+14291>, 0x5555559ece7d <exec_byte_code+14379>,
0x5555559eced5 <exec_byte_code+14467>, 0x5555559ecf2d
<exec_byte_code+14555>, 0x5555559ead58 <exec_byte_code+5894>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ecf87
<exec_byte_code+14645>, 0x5555559ecff1 <exec_byte_code+14751>,
0x5555559ed04b <exec_byte_code+14841>, 0x5555559ed0a5
<exec_byte_code+14931>, 0x5555559ed125 <exec_byte_code+15059>,
0x5555559ed1a5 <exec_byte_code+15187>, 0x5555559ed1ff
<exec_byte_code+15277>, 0x5555559ed357 <exec_byte_code+15621>,
0x5555559ed3d7 <exec_byte_code+15749>, 0x5555559ed457
<exec_byte_code+15877>, 0x5555559ed4d7 <exec_byte_code+16005>,
0x5555559ed52f <exec_byte_code+16093>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559eac6b <exec_byte_code+5657>,
0x5555559ea6e9 <exec_byte_code+4247>, 0x5555559e9dfc <exec_byte_code+1962>,
0x5555559ea7d3 <exec_byte_code+4481>, 0x5555559ea87b <exec_byte_code+4649>,
0x5555559ea920 <exec_byte_code+4814>, 0x5555559eac0d <exec_byte_code+5563>,
0x5555559eac25 <exec_byte_code+5587>, 0x5555559ea379 <exec_byte_code+3367>,
0x5555559ead15 <exec_byte_code+5827>, 0x5555559ead9b <exec_byte_code+5961>,
0x5555559eae38 <exec_byte_code+6118>, 0x5555559eae8d <exec_byte_code+6203>,
0x5555559eb0b3 <exec_byte_code+6753>, 0x5555559eb142 <exec_byte_code+6896>,
0x5555559eb1e5 <exec_byte_code+7059>, 0x5555559eb25a <exec_byte_code+7176>,
0x5555559ea68c <exec_byte_code+4154>, 0x5555559ed589
<exec_byte_code+16183>, 0x5555559ed62c <exec_byte_code+16346>,
0x5555559ed686 <exec_byte_code+16436>, 0x5555559ed6e0
<exec_byte_code+16526>, 0x5555559ed73a <exec_byte_code+16616>,
0x5555559ed794 <exec_byte_code+16706>, 0x5555559ed814
<exec_byte_code+16834>, 0x5555559ed894 <exec_byte_code+16962>,
0x5555559ed914 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 0x5555559ed994
<exec_byte_code+17218>, 0x5555559edb04 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
0x5555559edb84 <exec_byte_code+17714>, 0x5555559edc04
<exec_byte_code+17842>, 0x5555559edc5e <exec_byte_code+17932>,
0x5555559edcde <exec_byte_code+18060>, 0x5555559edd5e
<exec_byte_code+18188>, 0x5555559eddb8 <exec_byte_code+18278>,
0x5555559ede12 <exec_byte_code+18368>, 0x5555559ec807
<exec_byte_code+12725>, 0x5555559ec86e <exec_byte_code+12828>,
0x5555559ede79 <exec_byte_code+18471>, 0x5555559edefa
<exec_byte_code+18600>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ea9c5 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 0x5555559ea9eb <exec_byte_code+5017>,
0x5555559eaa75 <exec_byte_code+5155>, 0x5555559eaaff <exec_byte_code+5293>,
0x5555559eab86 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x5555559eb95e <exec_byte_code+8972>,
0x5555559ebf86 <exec_byte_code+10548>, 0x5555559eca17
<exec_byte_code+13253>, 0x5555559ee178 <exec_byte_code+19238>,
0x5555559ee202 <exec_byte_code+19376>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559ee2b9 <exec_byte_code+19559>, 0x5555559ee36a
<exec_byte_code+19736>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b
<exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>,
0x5555559edf7b <exec_byte_code+18729>, 0x5555559ee4ca
<exec_byte_code+20088> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 24
        bytestr_length = 144
        vectorp = 0x7ffff201d958
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16128
        sa_count = 5
        alloc = 0x7fffffffd370
        item_bytes = 112
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffd370
        top = 0x7fffffffd3a8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd3e0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffd3e0 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffffd446 "\006\006\071\203\215"
        count = 5
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffd6c0)
#62 0x0000555555961411 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff201d925), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd8d8) at eval.c:2990
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffd830)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(1025)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x5555561e7360)
        count = 5
        i = 104515048730
        optional = false
        rest = false
#63 0x0000555555960737 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd8d0) at
eval.c:2797
        fun = XIL(0x7ffff201d925)
        original_fun = XIL(0x4320)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffd8e8)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x4320)
        count = 4
#64 0x000055555595fefc in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4320), arg1=XIL(0xce6e50)) at
eval.c:2655
#65 0x00005555557e96c8 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1463
        scount = 3
        cmd = XIL(0xce6e50)
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(47), make_fixnum(105), XIL(0x7fffffffd980),
make_fixnum(23456249103686), make_fixnum(34910567923712),
XIL(0x5555561e7360), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x5555561e7360),
XIL(0x7fffffffd9c0), make_fixnum(23456249103686), XIL(0x7fffffffda10),
XIL(0x5555561e7360), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffd9e0),
XIL(0x555555951574), XIL(0x8), XIL(0x81f0), XIL(0x7fffffffda20),
XIL(0x55555595c821), XIL(0x100000000), XIL(0x90), XIL(0x7fffffffda30),
XIL(0x5555562a76e0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffda50),
make_fixnum(23456249115082)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 12806
        prev_buffer = 0x5555570243d0
        already_adjusted = false
#66 0x000055555595c2bd in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557e8e05
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x5555557e8393 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1356
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdab0)
        c = 0x5555562a76e0
#67 0x00005555557e89be in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1091
        val = XIL(0xd500)
#68 0x000055555595b693 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xd500),
func=0x5555557e8988 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1117
        val = XIL(0x5555557df5cf)
        c = 0x5555562a4200
#69 0x00005555557e8954 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1070
#70 0x00005555557e7e5b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
        count = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdb90)
#71 0x00005555557e8061 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:786
        count = 0
        buffer = XIL(0)
#72 0x00005555557dde80 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffddc8) at emacs.c:2067
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x219c91a9
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false

Lisp Backtrace:
"pos-visible-in-window-p" (0xffff8f18)
"pos-visible-in-window-group-p" (0xffff93b0)
"isearch-update" (0xffff9920)
"isearch-search-and-update" (0xffff9e80)
"isearch-process-search-string" (0xffffa310)
"isearch-process-search-char" (0xffffa7d8)
"isearch-printing-char" (0xffffada0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffad98)
"call-interactively" (0xffffb180)
"command-execute" (0xffffb6a8)
"recursive-edit" (0xffffbae8)
"isearch-mode" (0xffffc090)
"isearch-forward" (0xffffc548)
"evil-search-incrementally" (0xffffca50)
"evil-search-forward" (0xffffd210)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd208)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd3b0)
"command-execute" (0xffffd8d8)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"pos-visible-in-window-p" (0xffff8f18)
"pos-visible-in-window-group-p" (0xffff93b0)
"isearch-update" (0xffff9920)
"isearch-search-and-update" (0xffff9e80)
"isearch-process-search-string" (0xffffa310)
"isearch-process-search-char" (0xffffa7d8)
"isearch-printing-char" (0xffffada0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffad98)
"call-interactively" (0xffffb180)
"command-execute" (0xffffb6a8)
"recursive-edit" (0xffffbae8)
"isearch-mode" (0xffffc090)
"isearch-forward" (0xffffc548)
"evil-search-incrementally" (0xffffca50)
"evil-search-forward" (0xffffd210)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd208)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd3b0)
"command-execute" (0xffffd8d8)
(gdb)
```
</details>

Kind regards,

Arvin