Subject: 27.2; missing display line with follow-mode and tab-line-mode both enabled

From: "David O'Toole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 15:57:39 -0500

Hi. I have engaged follow-mode, and global-tab-line-mode. It appears that
when global-tab-line is enabled, follow-mode omits one buffer line in
between the end of the first window and the beginning of the second window
following it. When global-tab-line is disabled, the omitted line is
displayed normally. I noticed this because global-linum-mode was on.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2021-12-01 built on nomad
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Linux Mint 19.3

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/dto/danceball/enemy.lisp...
Wrote /home/dto/danceball/enemy.lisp
Follow mode enabled in current buffer
Winner undo (1 / 39)
Global Tab-Line mode disabled
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [21 times]
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [6 times]
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
Global Tab-Line mode enabled

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  follow-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  slime-trace-dialog-minor-mode: t
  slime-autodoc-mode: t
  slime-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  indent-guide-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/emacs-config/gunmetal-theme hides ~/mosaic/gunmetal-theme
~/cell-mode/cell-mode hides
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/cell-mode-20210113.1732/cell-mode
/home/dto/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-tests
hides /home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20211108.2224/slime-tests
/home/dto/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime hides
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20211108.2224/slime
/home/dto/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-autoloads
hides /home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20211108.2224/slime-autoloads
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail follow misearch multi-isearch
dabbrev slime-meter ffap tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp semantic/tag-write slime-company slime-asdf
smex ido counsel xdg swiper hilit-chg mule-util sh-script executable
semantic/tag-file semantic/bovine/scm semantic/bovine/scm-by
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref macrostep-c cmacexp cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs image-file view
ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir
gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color vc-git time-stamp cus-edit face-remap
ob-gnuplot ob-shell company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company-quickhelp pos-tip company pcase
slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
gud apropos etags fileloop xref project arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-node
org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture
org-element avl-tree generator org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler f s projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs mosaic-dark-theme emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-cache emms-info-native
bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file thingatpt locate emms-setup
org-mouse mosaic-theme finder-inf mm-archive gnutls network-stream
url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap indent-guide ob-lisp org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs desktop frameset
sr-speedbar advice init recentf tree-widget dired-x winner org-install
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server
magit-mode transient format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core mosaic
hydrogen beat wizards mosaic-data mosaic-extra mosaic-freesound jeison
dash mosaic-ribbon mosaic-orch mosaic-tracker mosaic-stomper
mosaic-looper chopper eieio-compat mosaic-plot mosaic-core midi-kbd ccl
jack rot13 disp-table ecasound pcomplete notifications dbus xml
moorer-spectra cell rx uuidgen cell-mode cl-extra help-mode
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom wid-edit warnings
cl compile nanotag edmacro kmacro inf-snd derived ruby-mode smie
cmuscheme scheme comint ansi-color ring semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt paren semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet saveplace pixel-scroll tab-line linum emms-mode-line emms
emms-compat time cus-start cus-load slime-autoloads info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1124300 194445)
 (symbols 48 59939 22)
 (strings 32 269108 27283)
 (string-bytes 1 9680589)
 (vectors 16 86512)
 (vector-slots 8 1256205 116866)
 (floats 8 32519 351)
 (intervals 56 37849 6541)
 (buffers 1000 69))