Subject: 28.0.60; browse-url-of-dired-file doesn't work

From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 19:53:04 +0700

Steps to reproduce in `emacs -q`:
1. Open a directory who contains an image file
2. Navigate to the image
3. Press "W" (browse-url-of-dired-file)

Observed: Emacs opens the image by itself.

Expected: the image is opened by an external application such as Gwenview.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
of 2021-11-23 built on c6
Repository revision: 336a549a8e740ad6c7b4a175b1a7dfeb6867111e
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
--with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
--with-native-compilation --with-pgtk --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--without-xaw3d --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo --with-xwidgets
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2
-pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
-fuse-ld=gold -g -fuse-ld=gold'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $LANG: C
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
global-evil-mc-mode: t
evil-mc-mode: t
diredfl-mode: t
diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
diff-hl-margin-mode: t
diff-hl-dired-mode: t
all-the-icons-dired-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
dap-tooltip-mode: t
dap-ui-controls-mode: t
dap-ui-mode: t
gdb-many-windows: t
dap-mode: t
global-tree-sitter-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
eros-mode: t
flyspell-lazy-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
corfu-global-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
solaire-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
dtrt-indent-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
nyan-mode: t
minions-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
good-scroll-mode: t
key-chord-mode: t
vertico-mouse-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
cua-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
my-global-auto-format-mode: t
my-auto-format-mode: t
my-sort-company-candidates-mode: t
my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/ivy/elpa hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/lispy/elpa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/dired-subtree/dired-subtree hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/dired-hacks/dired-subtree
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/dired-hacks-utils/dired-hacks-utils hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/dired-hacks/dired-hacks-utils
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-lint hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-jump hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-delight hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-core hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/straight/straight hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/straight/straight-x hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/apel/install hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/install
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/cask/cask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/cask/cask-bootstrap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask-bootstrap
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/trampver
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/tramp/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/soap-client/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/faceup/faceup hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.60/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort adaptive-wrap mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-crypt
emacs-everywhere org-eldoc toc-org evil-org writegood-mode org-indent
ol-bibtex cl-print cus-start evil-collection-explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket
evil-collection-profiler profiler evil-collection-doc-view doc-view affe
macrostep-c cmacexp evil-collection-macrostep macrostep tabify
evil-collection-image image-mode exif mm-archive url-cache url-file
url-dired bash-completion evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common link-hint goto-addr
evil-collection-view view diredfl diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view log-view
evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir all-the-icons-dired dired-async
vertico-directory elisp-def ert evil-collection-debug debug
embark-consult evil-collection-embark embark ffap consult-imenu
elisp-demos evil-collection-indent cape evil-collection-helpful helpful
trace info-look evil-collection-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs lsp lsp-pyright lsp-julia dap-java lsp-java request
lsp-haskell haskell haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands
highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle
smartparens-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support evil-collection-flymake
flymake-proc flymake dabbrev haskell-customize dap-gdb-lldb dap-lldb
ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common cc-mode-expansions smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lsp-dart
lsp-dart-commands lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide
lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors lsp-dart-flutter-colors lsp-dart-outline
lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-dart-test-output
lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap lsp-dart-devtools
lsp-dart-flutter-daemon dap-utils dap-hydra dap-mouse dap-ui
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode
dap-launch posframe dap-overlays lsp-dart-closing-labels lsp-dart-utils
lsp-dart-protocol lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner network-stream
smartparens-markdown evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode
edit-indirect ewoc tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build
evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode tree-sitter-hl tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli
tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux tsc-obsolete
eshell-syntax-highlighting fish-completion hide-mode-line em-term
evil-collection-term term ehelp em-script em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias em-tramp vc-hg vc-svn vc esh-help
evil-collection-man man em-unix eshell-z em-dirs esh-var
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell-did-you-mean esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util mule-util treemacs-magit treemacs-projectile treemacs-evil
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper
git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git vc-dispatcher
find-file-in-project ido find-lisp jka-compr auto-minor-mode disp-table
whitespace flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom eros lispyville lispy hydra lv counsel swiper
evil-collection-ivy ivy flx ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir lispy-inline avy
etags fileloop consult-xref consult-flycheck evil-collection-consult
consult-vertico consult magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark
evil-collection-xref xref project evil-collection-edebug edebug
backtrace help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local highlight-quoted
vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides flyspell-lazy flyspell rainbow-delimiters
outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg hideshow editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat projectile ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs kind-icon svg-lib svg dom xml corfu blamer docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat parse-time ls-lisp ispell doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap delsel doom-dracula-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base desktop frameset org-agenda
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
evil-collection-org orgit org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg
org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601 ol
org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs evil-collection-calendar
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp
ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls deferred a
evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process yasnippet-snippets doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib
yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode dtrt-indent
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-capf
php-extras company orderless evil-goggles pulse color evil-easymotion
evil-snipe saveplace so-long git-commit with-editor server
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-mode transient format-spec magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens undo-tree diff flycheck-clj-kondo
flycheck-package package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu
evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
evil-collection-package-menu core-packages package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
password-cache url-vars evil-collection-flycheck flycheck json map
find-func ws-butler editorconfig doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash config
nyan-mode minions cap-words superword subword good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier key-chord two-column vertico-mouse
evil-collection-vertico evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist vertico
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons marginalia mb-depth savehist recentf tree-widget
wid-edit cua-base html2text let-alist evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived
use-package-bind-key bind-key init edmacro kmacro my-defs core-editor
core-projects core-ui easy-mmode core-keybinds pp general
use-package-core core-modules compat compat-28.1 compat-27.1 compat-26.1
compat-25.1 compat-24.4 eieio-core eieio-loaddefs tex-site
realgud-recursive-autoloads core comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-lib
pcase subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib chemacs iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1424635 401806)
(symbols 48 94678 2)
(strings 32 408248 17258)
(string-bytes 1 22699000)
(vectors 16 153337)
(vector-slots 8 3711199 404354)
(floats 8 2862 1176)
(intervals 56 16592 2675)
(buffers 992 57))

-- 
Daanturo.