Subject: Re: bug#52232: 29.0.50; Can scroll horizontally with pixel-scroll-precision-mode

From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 11:10:29 -0800

> 
> Could you tell me what happens when you run describe-key and swipe
> sideways on your touchpad?

It gives <wheel-right>:

  <wheel-right> at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <double-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll
  <wheel-right> (translated from <triple-wheel-right>) at that spot runs the command mwheel-scroll

Thanks,
Yuan