Subject: bug#52183: 29.0.50; Empty space in the mode line if server-mode is active

From: Davide Masserut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:59:40 +0100

Hi, the commit 84bf9549860aae22931951d52b194b1fcfca1556 (Use a
proportional font for the mode line) added the min-width property to
mode-line-client.  If emacs is in server-mode a space between mule info
and "@" is added:

I've made a patch where I moved a couple of line out of the list
function but I'm not sure if you can merge it because my uni hasn't
finished reviewing the copyright papers.

My previous contribution is 63cbb54d7e163f74657dba46829262282ccda0df .

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 26, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-11-28 built on T480s
Repository revision: 08d1c405073f614d89bcdf7f6bd19e8c8aaf8356
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-pgtk --with-xinput2 --with-native-compilation
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -flto'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -flto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11
XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Helpful

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-tree-sitter-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  corfu-global-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/dictionary/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/dictionary
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/davide/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat hl-line mm-view mml-smime smime dig shadow sort mail-extr
emacsbug sendmail whitespace cus-start cus-load quail tramp-cmds ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs project vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs goto-addr mule-util jka-compr helpful trace edebug
backtrace info-look f help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s misearch
multi-isearch face-remap forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml
forge-post markdown-mode noutline outline forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
package browse-url url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
bug-reference vc-git matlab derived matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-compat pulse vertico-directory cursor-sensor vertico-repeat
consult-flycheck embark-consult consult-vertico consult
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap tree-sitter-hl tree-sitter tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete elec-pair embark ffap thingatpt ace-link
avy-flycheck avy flycheck-ledger flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
find-func dash tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec auth-source-pass
url-parse url-vars auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map recentf tree-widget wid-edit diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet which-key advice autorevert filenotify iedit iedit-lib winner
ring server display-line-numbers display-fill-column-indicator
rainbow-delimiters highlight-parentheses rainbow-mode xterm-color color
ccls-autoloads rustic-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ol-notmuch-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads vundo-autoloads iedit-autoloads repeat
circe-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
hnreader-autoloads promise-autoloads vterm-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
flycheck-ledger-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads pocket-reader-autoloads
ht-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads ov-autoloads pocket-lib-autoloads
request-autoloads kv-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
langtool-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads systemd-autoloads
define-word-autoloads wolfram-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads
dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads connection-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads terminal-here-autoloads realgud-autoloads
realgud-recursive-autoloads test-simple-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads delight eldoc-autoloads which-key-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads password-store-autoloads forge-autoloads
yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
closql-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads edraw-org-autoloads
org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads async-autoloads org-caldav-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
cdlatex-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search pp saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads saveplace
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-link-autoloads avy-flycheck-autoloads
avy-autoloads wgrep-autoloads corfu corfu-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads consult-dir-autoloads project-autoloads
xref-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
consult-autoloads savehist orderless orderless-autoloads vertico-mouse
vertico vertico-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads use-package-delight
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads use-package-bind-key delight-autoloads
no-littering no-littering-autoloads finder-inf use-package-core comp
comp-cstr warnings rx mb-depth so-long edmacro kmacro bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads
info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv pcase iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 833764 71559)
 (symbols 48 38352 55)
 (strings 32 168815 9931)
 (string-bytes 1 6526011)
 (vectors 16 100299)
 (vector-slots 8 2230163 147527)
 (floats 8 523 1010)
 (intervals 56 49150 1928)
 (buffers 992 37))

-- 
Davide Masserut