Subject: [bug#52174] [PATCH v2 2/6] gnu: add conmon

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 16:25:30 +0100

Timmy Douglas <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Timmy Douglas <[email-masked]> skribis:

[...]

>>> +    (arguments
>>> +     `(#:make-flags (list ,(string-append "CC=" (cc-for-target))
>>> +                          (string-append "PREFIX=" %output))
>>> +                    #:tests? #f ; currently broken as go tries to use network
>>
>> Indentation is off.
>
> emacs really likes to indent it like that. I wonder if I'm missing
> something in my setup.

I does it right for me, but I forgot if it’s the default or if it’s
thanks to Emacs-Guix or something else.

Ludo’.