Subject: 29.0.50; Blank lines in vc-git-stash-pop with fido-vertical-mode

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:51:08 +0100

This is what I did from emacs -Q:

- M-x fido-vertical-mode
- C-x p p and I picked a project where I had previously stashed a change with 
vc-git-stash
- hit v for VC-Dir
- M-x vc-git-stash-pop
- See attached screenshot

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.18, cairo 
version 1.16.0)
  of 2021-11-26 built on hathaway
Repository revision: 62d7ddb57c3db8f1e5cb20c6d82566b644faaa8c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_GB.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: VC dir

Minor modes in effect:
   fido-vertical-mode: t
   icomplete-vertical-mode: t
   icomplete-mode: t
   fido-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils vc-dir ewoc vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher project cus-start
comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra seq gv subr-x
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cus-load icomplete help-mode
cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 118096 10168)
  (symbols 48 10430 1)
  (strings 32 29841 2616)
  (string-bytes 1 942631)
  (vectors 16 20331)
  (vector-slots 8 342268 14584)
  (floats 8 42 379)
  (intervals 56 356 0)
  (buffers 992 13))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
www.manueluberti.eu