Subject: Re: bug#52116: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add printrun.

From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2025 19:56:03 -0400

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Morgan,
>
> Am Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at 02:38:53PM -0500 schrieb Morgan Smith:
>> I was planning to resubmit it yet again but we currently only have
>> python-pyglet 2 in guix.
>
> Should we close the issue here, and you feel free to submit a new
> pull request at
>    https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls ?

This issue is currently "blocked" by an upstream issue (we could solve
this ourselves by bringing back pyglet 1 which is becoming a more
appealing solution as time ticks on but I digress).

When the upstream issue is solved the patches in this bug will prove
valuable.

Feel free to do whatever is the standard for migrating the bugs.  I have
yet to look into codeberg or how to use it.  I do believe this issue (or
a migrated counterpart) should remain open though.  Possibly with an
appropriate tag to state its blocked nature

Thanks for taking a look,

Morgan

> Andreas