Subject: Re: bug#52110: match-error exception in /var/log/cuirass.log

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:37:56 -0500

Hi again,

I thought the previous error was caused by the wip-stackage branch no
longer existing, but after deleting the corresponding job spec from the
UI, I still saw this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
2021-11-25T17:31:49 fatal: uncaught exception 'match-error' in 'restart-builds' fiber!
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1747:15  7 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f4e9f76d060 at ic?> ?)
  1752:10  6 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
  1685:16  5 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
  1780:13  4 (_ #<&compound-exception components: (#<&error> #<&orig?>)
   2137:6  3 (_ _ . _)
  1747:15  2 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f4ec1b49960 at ic?> ?)
In cuirass/utils.scm:
   299:22  1 (_)
In unknown file:
           0 (make-stack #t)
ERROR: In procedure make-stack:
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Now for the "version-1.3.0" branch, which *does* exist.

To be investigated.

Maxim