Subject: match-error exception in /var/log/cuirass.log

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:54:42 -0500

Hello,

While keeping an eye on the Cuirass log following a manual restart, I
noticed the following exception:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
2021-11-25T16:46:10 fatal: uncaught exception 'match-error' in 'restart-builds' fiber!
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1747:15  7 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7ff1d8758d80 at ic?> ?)
  1752:10  6 (with-exception-handler _ _ #:unwind? _ # _)
  1685:16  5 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)
  1780:13  4 (_ #<&compound-exception components: (#<&error> #<&orig?>)
   2137:6  3 (_ _ . _)
  1747:15  2 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7ff1edc7a750 at ic?> ?)
In cuirass/utils.scm:
   299:22  1 (_)
In unknown file:
           0 (make-stack #t)
ERROR: In procedure make-stack:
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I do not know if this hampers the well functioning of Cuirass as a
whole; but it still busy on:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
2021-11-25T16:52:09 Database worker unresponsive for 5 seconds (db-clear-build-queue).
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

After more than 30 minutes.

Thanks,

Maxim