Subject: 28.0.60; hs-toggle-hiding does not toggle once folded

From: Mohammed Sadiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:10:51 +0530

With hs-minor-mode enabled, I could hide the visibility of a block with
hs-toggle-hiding, but using it again doesn't unfold the region.

Tested with c-mode and css-mode.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2021-11-25 built on purism
Repository revision: 0854453ec2343cbfac3ac8e233cdc7bd2c8554a9
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
  'configure --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_IN
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   abbrev-mode: t
   hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map text-property-search time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail comp comp-cstr warnings subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra
help-mode rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
hideshow vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 125023 9196)
  (symbols 48 10111 1)
  (strings 32 30461 3484)
  (string-bytes 1 1135663)
  (vectors 16 20448)
  (vector-slots 8 388478 20146)
  (floats 8 31 60)
  (intervals 56 377 0)
  (buffers 992 13))