Subject: bug#52046: closed (Re: bug#52046: [core-updates-frozen] vtk-8 fails to build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#52046: [core-updates-frozen] vtk-8 fails to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
52046: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=52046
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#52046: [core-updates-frozen] vtk-8 fails to build
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:29:58 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

> VTK 8 fails to build on core-updates-frozen.  This blocks freecad. 
> It looks like libraries aren’t properly linked with other VTK 
> libraries.  The build log is littered with output like this:

The vtk-8 package was dedicated to freecad. I managed to get freecad to
use vtk-9 so that we can get rid of vtk-8. I also fixed the freecad
build.

See commit a5cdd82ecd0136346d5716f9d7f093fcb684cd66 to
6805ab3290f54cd1859f54e23d0213b110b07764 on c-u-f.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: [core-updates-frozen] vtk-8 fails to build
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:21:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

VTK 8 fails to build on core-updates-frozen.  This blocks freecad. 
It looks like libraries aren’t properly linked with other VTK 
libraries.  The build log is littered with output like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
cd /tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Context2D && 
/gnu/store/vakvgvrb839igv16jkif4lmx11d25jqb-gcc-10.3.0/bin/c++ 
-DVTK_IN_VTK -DvtkRenderingContext2D_EXPORTS 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Context2D 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Context2D 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Utilities/KWIML 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Utilities/KWIML 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Utilities/KWSys 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Utilities/KWSys 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/utf8 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/utf8 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/DataModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/DataModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Math 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Math 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Misc 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Misc 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/System 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/System 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Transforms 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Transforms 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/ExecutionModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/ExecutionModel 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/General 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/General 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/ComputationalGeometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/ComputationalGeometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Core 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Common/Color 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Common/Color 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Geometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Geometry 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Filters/Sources 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Filters/Sources 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/Rendering/FreeType 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/FreeType 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/freetype 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/freetype 
-I/gnu/store/375858dr3cqbwry58xcgc0776205p0mf-freetype-2.10.4/include/freetype2 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/ThirdParty/zlib 
-I/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/ThirdParty/zlib -O3 
-DNDEBUG -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -std=c++11 -MD -MT 
Rendering/Context2D/CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o 
-MF CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o.d 
-o CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingContext2D.dir/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx.o -c 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/VTK-8.2.0/Rendering/Context2D/vtkPolyDataItem.cxx
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStreamerBase::~vtkStreamerBase()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::SetDataType(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::RemoveBlockVisibility(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::LinearSolve3x3(float const (*) [3], float const*, 
float*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::SetFunction(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkIdListCollection::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::KeyPressEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::GetActors2D(vtkPropCollection*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkLine::Intersection3D(double*, double*, 
double*, double*, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::vtkUnicodeString()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp::Pick()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::vtkMoleculeAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStructuredGrid::GetCellDims(int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkObjectFactoryRegistryCleanup::vtkObjectFactoryRegistryCleanup()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTableAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkImageIterator<long>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkScalarsToColors'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSimpleScalarTree::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::~vtkVariant()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::JacobiN(double**, int, double*, double**)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkImageIterator<unsigned 
char>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper::vtkPolyDataMapper()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm::CreateDefaultExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::MakeCamera()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkOrderedTriangulator::UpdatePointType(long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObjectBase::UnRegisterInternal(vtkObjectBase*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributesFieldList::CopyData(int, 
vtkDataSetAttributes*, long long, vtkDataSetAttributes*, long 
long) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationDoubleVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetTable(double, double, int, float*, 
int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkScalarsToColors::vtkScalarsToColors()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkDataArray::CreateDataArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::vtkTextActor()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkQuadratureSchemeDefinition::QUADRATURE_OFFSET_ARRAY_NAME()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::CopyEntry(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationDoubleVectorKey*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkKdTree::BuildMapForDuplicatePoints(float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationDataObjectKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::GetFaceStream(long long, long long&, long 
long*&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericCell::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCell::GetLength2()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::vtkLookupTable(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::Remove(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingRange(double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::GetMTime()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::ToChar(bool*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAlgorithm::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticPolygon::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageSliceMapper::GetMTime()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetSize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::SetCells(int*, vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::SetStrips(vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPiecewiseFunction::GetType()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygonBuilder::InsertTriangle(long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkCollection::NewIterator()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::WorldToView()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTransformConcatenation::Identity()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::SetSharedRenderWindow(vtkRenderWindow*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Perpendiculars(double const*, double*, double*, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ViewToWorld(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::~vtkRenderWindowInteractor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric::vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm::vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::AddTemplatedObserver(unsigned long, 
vtkObject::vtkClassMemberCallbackBase*, float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Set(vtkInformationInformationVectorKey*, 
vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::AllocatePointGhostArray()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::SetBlockVisibility(vtkDataObject*, 
bool)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkBond::GetOrder()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::~vtkDataObjectAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::RegisterInternal(vtkObjectBase*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::ShallowCopy(vtkPoints*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractTransform::TransformNormalAtPoint(double const*, 
double const*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSpline::GetParametricRange(double*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper2D::ShallowCopy(vtkAbstractMapper*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPerspectiveTransform::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::InsideCellBounds(double*, long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGrid::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::vtkActor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGrid::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::ReportReferences(vtkGarbageCollector*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkDataObject::DATA_NUMBER_OF_GHOST_LEVELS()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::GetProperty()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkHyperTreeGrid::SetBranchFactor(unsigned 
int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::InterpolateTime(vtkDataSetAttributes*, 
vtkDataSetAttributes*, long long, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(unsigned char)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkMarchingCubes::~vtkMarchingCubes()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkExtentTranslator::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkArrayExtents::Uniform(long long, long 
long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkTransformConcatenationStack::Pop(vtkTransformConcatenation**)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAnnotationLayersAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPerspectiveTransform::AdjustZBuffer(double, double, double, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::RequestDataObject(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::~vtkPoints()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkOverlappingAMRAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::ForceOpaqueOff()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLinearTransform::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::SetArray(unsigned 
char*, long long, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::GetSupportsSelection()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::GetArrayIncrements(vtkDataArray*, long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::ReleaseGraphicsResources(vtkWindow*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGridAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::IntersectWithLine(double const*, double 
const*, double, double&, double*, double*, int&, long long&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::CopyEntry(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationStringKey*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPointSetAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::SetGlobalIds(vtkDataArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::GetOrigin()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::~vtkRenderWindow()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageData::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataMapper2D::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObjectFactory::CreateInstance(char const*, bool)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkArrayDataAlgorithm::vtkArrayDataAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::GetInput()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkDataSetAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkRectilinearGridAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAnimationCue::Initialize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::ViewToNormalizedViewport(double&, double&, 
double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkBox::IntersectWithLine(double const*, double const*, double 
const*, double&, double&, double*, double*, int&, int&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObject::AddObserver(unsigned long, vtkCommand*, float)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::WorldToPose(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::EnterEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::UnRegister(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkCommonComputationalGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSpline::ComputeRightDerivative()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyDataAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Norm(double const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::RenderOpaqueGeometry(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkMapper::SetRelativeCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(double, 
double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAbstractArray::CopyComponentNames(vtkAbstractArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationObjectBaseVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkGenericSubdivisionErrorMetric'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::GetWidth(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTimerLog::GetCPUTime()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkGraph::GetData(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTriangleStrip::DecomposeStrip(int, long long*, vtkCellArray*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor::SetProperty(vtkProperty*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkUnicodeStringArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSelectionNode::COMPONENT_NUMBER()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataPipeline::UPDATE_COMPOSITE_INDICES()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::~vtkProperty()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkGlyph3D::SetSourceData(int, vtkPolyData*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSet::GetPointGhostArray()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::ToUnsignedShort(bool*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiThreader::SetSingleMethod(void* (*)(void*), void*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkContourValues::GenerateValues(int, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::FourthButtonReleaseEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::SetBackgroundTexture(vtkTexture*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygon::ComputeNormal(vtkPoints*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::HasBlockPickability(vtkDataObject*) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::vtkInformationKey(char const*, 
char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformationIntegerVectorKey::vtkInformationIntegerVectorKey(char 
const*, char const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSignedCharArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPyramid::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkObjectBase'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkHyperTreeGrid::GetData(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkContourValues::GetValues()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::SetConstrainedFontSize(vtkViewport*, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGrid::ResizeCellList(long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::FIELD_NUMBER_OF_COMPONENTS()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::HasTranslucentPolygonalGeometry()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkRenderPass'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLinearTransform::InternalTransformNormal(float const*, 
float*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::GetCompositeProjectionTransformMatrix(double, 
double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkIdList::InsertUniqueId(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMatrix3x3::MultiplyPoint(double const*, double const*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::GetTextPropertyMapping()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSMPTools::GetEstimatedNumberOfThreads()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTriangle::ProjectTo2D(double*, double*, double*, double*, 
double*, double*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadric::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationIntegerPointerKey*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::TapEvent()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectTree::SetDataSetFrom(vtkDataObjectTreeIterator*, 
vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderPass::vtkRenderPass()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm::vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::GetReleaseDataFlag()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataArray::GetTuple2(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::~vtkCollection()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::GetColor(double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::RenderOverlay(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtable for vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkOStreamWrapper::operator<<(vtkObjectBase&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::UnRegister(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetScalarResult()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::const_iterator::operator*() const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkViewport::NormalizedDisplayToDisplay(double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMoleculeAlgorithm::FillInputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAlgorithm::GetInputArrayAssociation(int, 
vtkInformationVector**)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, 
vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Set(vtkInformationStringKey*, char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetAbstractAttribute(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderState::GetWindowSize(int*) const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkLargeInteger::operator+(vtkLargeInteger const&) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<float>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::GetMaskArray(vtkDataSet*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<unsigned 
short>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::GetOutput(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCoordinate::GetComputedDoubleDisplayValue(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMatrix4x4::Determinant(double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFieldData::GetAbstractArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkEdgeTable::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataSetAttributes::GetPedigreeIds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::GetProjectionTransformMatrix(vtkRenderer*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCell::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygonBuilder::Reset()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::~vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm::vtkCompositeDataSetAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetVectorVariableIndex(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkUniformGrid::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkLargeInteger::vtkLargeInteger(unsigned long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkFunctionParser::GetScalarVariableNeeded(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStaticPointLocator::MergePoints(double, long long*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp::RenderFilteredOpaqueGeometry(vtkViewport*, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputConnection(int, vtkAlgorithmOutput*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGPUInfoList::GetGPUInfo(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkOutputWindowDisplayErrorText(char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationKeyVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPoints::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLandmarkTransform::SetSourceLandmarks(vtkPoints*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCompositeDataDisplayAttributes::HasBlockColor(vtkDataObject*) 
const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Insert(double, long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkGraphAlgorithm::~vtkGraphAlgorithm()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadratureSchemeDefinition::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariantArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticHexahedron::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Pop(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, char 
const*, char const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::UpdateImageActor()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMath::RGBToLab(double, double, double, double*, double*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkVoidArray::InsertNextVoidPointer(void*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationKey::SetAsObjectBase(vtkInformation*, 
vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionNode::PIXEL_COUNT()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSpline::AddPoint(double, double)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkCleanPolyData::SetLocator(vtkIncrementalPointLocator*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkObjectBase::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkHardwareSelector::UpdateMaximumPointId(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolygon::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::CreateDefaultExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::SetActiveAttribute(vtkInformation*, int, char 
const*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCollection::DeleteElement(vtkCollectionElement*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAbstractArray::GetInformation()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::GetExecutive()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::GetStrips()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::Reset()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix3x3::DeepCopy(double*, double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationObjectBaseVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkImageData::HasNumberOfScalarComponents(vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm::vtkPassInputTypeAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkAOSDataArrayTemplate<char>::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonTransforms-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMath::Identity3x3(double (*) [3])'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCamera()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkWindow::SetSize(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::CopyCells(vtkPolyData*, vtkIdList*, 
vtkPointLocator*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::UpdateTranslucentPolygonalGeometry()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkCamera::SetExplicitProjectionTransformMatrix(vtkMatrix4x4*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::FillOutputPortInformation(int, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkImageMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::Allocate(vtkPolyData*, long long, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPriorityQueue::Allocate(long long, long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkWindow::GetActualSize()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyDataNormals::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMapper::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::ForceOpaqueOn()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageMapper3D::MakeTextureGeometry(int const*, double*, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetLongAttributeTypeAsString(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextRenderer::GetInstance()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkDataSetAttributes::GetGlobalIds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`typeinfo for vtkMoleculeAlgorithm'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkAbstractCellLocator::FindCellsWithinBounds(double*, 
vtkIdList*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindow::DoStereoRender()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::SetFocalPoint(double, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMapper::GetResolveCoincidentTopologyZShift()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationVector::Remove(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObjectAlgorithm::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObject::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkStringArray::InsertNextValue(vtkStdString)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageSliceMapper::GetSliceNumberMinValue()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProp3D::PokeMatrix(vtkMatrix4x4*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelection::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkOverlappingAMR::SetSpacing(unsigned int, double const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase(vtkObjectBase*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkCommonComputationalGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSpline::vtkSpline()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionAlgorithm::RequestInformation(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::GetBounds()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::StartPinchEvent()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCoordinate::GetComputedDoubleViewportValue(vtkViewport*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkIdList::IntersectWith(vtkIdList*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkQuadraticEdge::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::Yaw(double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkGlyph3DMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformation::Length(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::vtkBillboardTextActor3D()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPartitionedDataSet::SetPartition(unsigned int, 
vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::ApplyStencil(vtkRenderer*, 
vtkActor*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::SetInputData(int, vtkDataSet*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPolygon::PointInPolygon(double*, int, 
double*, double*, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to 
`vtkInformationIntegerKey::~vtkInformationIntegerKey()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderWindowInteractor::Render()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkOStrStreamWrapper::rdbuf()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::UpdateInformation()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkDecimatePro::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkMath::LUSolveLinearSystem(double**, int*, double*, int)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkOrderedTriangulator::AddTetras(int, 
vtkUnstructuredGrid*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix3x3::Identity(double*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `typeinfo for vtkDirectedGraphAlgorithm'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkScalarsToColors::GetAnnotationColor(vtkVariant const&, 
double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkImageAlgorithm::Execute()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkHardwareSelector::GenerateSelection(unsigned int, unsigned 
int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkGlyph3DMapper::SetSourceData(vtkPolyData*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkCompositeDataPipeline::COMPOSITE_DATA_META_DATA()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::SetActiveAttribute(int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTableAlgorithm::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm::SetOutput(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkCleanPolyData::vtkCleanPolyData()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputDataObject(int, vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkProperty::GetNumberOfTextures()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::SetScale(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformationIntegerKey::Print(std::ostream&, 
vtkInformation*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBillboardTextActor3D::SetForceOpaque(bool)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::PoseToWorld(double&, double&, double&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkCamera'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::DATA_OBJECT()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextMapper::SetConstrainedFontSize(vtkViewport*, int, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkActor2D::SetMapper(vtkMapper2D*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase(vtkObjectBase*, 
vtkSmartPointerBase::NoReference const&)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkTextActor3D::RenderTranslucentPolygonalGeometry(vtkViewport*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkTriQuadraticHexahedron::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyDataAlgorithm::~vtkPolyDataAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLongArray::New()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_TIME_STEP()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataObject::DATA_TYPE_NAME()'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersSources-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkSelectionNode::INVERSE()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkMatrix4x4::New()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAlgorithm::SetInputData(int, vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkUnicodeString::begin() const'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkHardwareSelector::PassTypeToString[abi:cxx11](vtkHardwareSelector::PassTypes)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkUnstructuredGridBaseAlgorithm::SetOutput(vtkDataObject*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkTransform::Concatenate(vtkLinearTransform*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkRenderWindowInteractor::SetPickingManager(vtkPickingManager*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkVariantArray::GetPointer(long long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Has(vtkInformationKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::GetData(vtkInformationVector*, int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to 
`vtkMapper::SetRelativeCoincidentTopologyPointOffsetParameter(double)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkPlane::IntersectWithLine(double const*, 
double const*, double*, double*, double&, double*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkLabeledContourMapper::SetTextProperty(vtkTextProperty*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::~vtkRenderer()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkAlgorithm::SetInputArrayToProcess(int, int, int, int, char 
const*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkBitArray::GetValue(long long)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to 
`vtkCleanPolyData::RequestUpdateExtent(vtkInformation*, 
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkLookupTable::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderState::vtkRenderState(vtkRenderer*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkSmartPointerBase::vtkSmartPointerBase()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm::vtkStructuredGridAlgorithm()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkInformation::Remove(vtkInformationStringVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationKeyVectorKey*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPolyData::GetLines()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingRange(double, double, double, 
double, double, double)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.2.so.1: undefined 
reference to `vtkImageIterator<unsigned 
long>::vtkImageIterator(vtkImageData*, int*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkSelectionNode::COMPOSITE_INDEX()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkCommonDataModel-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkPoints::Modified()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkObjectBase::PrintHeader(std::ostream&, vtkIndent)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `typeinfo for vtkLabeledContourMapper'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkDataSetAttributes::GetTensors()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkVariant::vtkVariant(unsigned long)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::ShallowCopy(vtkProp*)'
ld: 
/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build/lib/libvtkFiltersGeometry-8.2.so.1: 
undefined reference to `vtkVoxel::GetFaceArray(int)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkFiltersCore-8.2.so.1: undefined reference to 
`vtkPolyData::GetCellEdgeNeighbors(long long, long long, long 
long, vtkIdList*)'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkCamera::vtkCamera()'
ld: ../../lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.2.so.1: undefined reference 
to `vtkTextActor3D::SetForceOpaque(bool)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** 
[Rendering/OpenGL2/CMakeFiles/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion.dir/build.make:114: 
bin/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-vtk-8.2.0.drv-0/build'
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3442: 
Rendering/OpenGL2/CMakeFiles/vtkProbeOpenGLVersion.dir/all] Error 
2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo