Subject: bug#52034: Fwd: Man page for parted 2007 March 29

From: Neill Rutherford Volunteer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 07:13:21 +0000

Dear bug-parted,

man parted

           set partition flag state
                      Change the state of the flag on partition to 
state.  Sup‐
                      ported  flags  are:  "boot",  "root", "swap",  
"hidden",
                      "raid", "lvm", "lba", "legacy_boot", "irst",  
"msftres",
                      "esp", "chromeos_kernel" and "palo".  state should 
be ei‐
                      ther "on" or "off".

it also works for the flag "*bios_grub*" not listed above

I have not checked

SEE ALSO
        fdisk(8),  mkfs(8),  The  parted  program  is  fully documented 
in the
*info(1) *format GNU partitioning software manual which  is  distributed
        with the parted-doc Debian package.

Neill Rutherford Volunteer with Hands Together Ludlow (charity) 
Technology Group

Linux Mint 20.2