Subject: bug#52029: wterm fails to start on core-updates-frozen

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 23:39:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi Guix,

wterm fails to start on the core-updates-frozen branch (commit 
ddbc3a6f4ca2605d8102aa659389300f97d715ac) in both sway and gnome wayland 
sessions:

```
$ wterm
wl_registry@2: error 0: invalid interface for global 11: have xdg_wm_base, wanted zxdg_shell_v6
# wayland_create_context: No wl_drm global
# wayland_create_context: No wl_shm global
# wld_wayland_create_context: Could not initialize any of the specified implementations
Can't create wayland context
```

However, wterm seems to be unmaintained upstream [0], so maybe this is not 
somethint that we want to fix in Guix.

[0] https://github.com/majestrate/wterm/issues/24

Best,
Jack