Subject: Re: bug#51998: [PATCH] gnu: Add guile-gitlab

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:28:59 +0000

Hello Artyom,

Thanks for this first contribution! I think that there is a small issue
with the library path. The gitlab.scm files is in:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/xn0bnrh23iscxy7xsvzqffyjy4wqy1q6-guile-gitlab-0.1.0/share/guile-gitlab/gitlab.scm
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

whereas it should be in:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/xn0bnrh23iscxy7xsvzqffyjy4wqy1q6-guile-gitlab-0.1.0/share/guile/site/2.2/gitlab.scm
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I also have the following error when running gitlab-cli:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

           0 (scm-error misc-error #f "~A ~S" ("no code for modu…" …) …)

ERROR: In procedure scm-error:
no code for module (gitlab)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

that should be solved by adjusting the library path.

Thanks,

Mathieu