Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] gnu: Add emacs-ddskk-with-nicola

From: Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:17:31 +0900

I'm sorry.

I accidentally sent two e-mails to you.

The contents of the first email are quoted below.

----
Hi,

I'm a native speaker of Japanese.

There is emacs-ddskk in the gnu channel of Guix, but I usually use the kana
direct input method.

To use the kana direct input method with the ddskk emacs package, we need to
do the following steps after installing ddskk.
https://github.com/skk-dev/ddskk/tree/master/nicola#42-nicola-ddskk-%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB
(japanese)

With this patch, that will be no longer necessary.

I wanted to implement it with multiple outputs, but I couldn't figure out how
to implement it when there is a dependency between two outputs.

I'm new to Guix, so please let me know if there is a more appropriate
solution.

Thank you.