Subject: Re: [bug#51944] [PATCH] Shell2Batch: New Package

From: Jacob Hrbek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:39:07 +0000

Addressing https://issues.guix.gnu.org/51944#3

-- Jacob "Kreyren" Hrbek

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Thursday, November 18th, 2021 at 7:32 PM, david larsson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 2021-11-18 12:41, Jacob Hrbek wrote:
> 

> > DISCLAIMER: First time packaging things for guix, i have no idea what
> > 

> > am i doing aAaAAaAAaAA

> > WARNING: Fails reproduction, no idea why, help me
> > 

> > -- Jacob "Kreyren" Hrbek

> > Sent with ProtonMail [1] Secure Email.
> > 

> > Links:
> > ------

> > [1] https://protonmail.com/
> 

> Imn the synopsis you repeat the error "coverts", which should be
> 

> "converts". Secondly, in the description you may want to expand on the
> 

> synopsis. I found the following somewhere in the source repo, which you
> 

> could use as the description:
> 

> "While it is not really possible to take every shell script and
> 

> automatically convert it to a windows batch file, this library provides
> 

> a way to convert simple basic shell commands to windows batch commands."
> 

> Best regards,

> David