Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] gnu: Add megapixels.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:39:04 +0100

Petr,

phodina 写道：
> thanks for the review. Please see the attached updated patch.

Thanks!

‘a camera application’; ‘JPEG files’; but that can be tweaked by 
the final committer.

> Have you had time to test it?

Can I?  Does it run on real (& x86) computers?  How?

I assumed that it didn't.  That's why I suggested adding ‘for 
mobile devices’.  I don't own any.

λ 
/gnu/store/dn1780g27gcshqfmxilvc96kg0x72x6h-megapixels-1.3.0/bin/megapixels
Renderdoc not found
Could not read device name from device tree
Could not find any config file
λ

(And the ‘--help’ option is broken.  :-/)

Kind regards,

T G-R