Subject: bug#51847: Minor Refcard fix.

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:49:45 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> >> Still, I'd say that "C-u 0 C-k" is saner than "M-0 C-k".  WDYT?
>> >
>> > I don't know.  Does anyone else have an opinion?
>> 
>> We should limit the refcards to key combinations that are available on
>> both terminals and guis (if possible).  So I don't think we should make
>> this change, since many people use Emacs on terminals.
>
> That's true and agreed, but "C-u 0 C-k" works on TTY as well.  So the
> question is would it be better to replace "M-0 C-k" with "C-u 0 C-k".

Sorry; I missed that you'd changed what you were discussing.

Uhm...  I dunno.  The two are about equally awkward to type, so I'm not
sure changing it is an improvement.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no