Subject: bug#51847: Minor Refcard fix.

From: André A. Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:35:51 +0300

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> As stated in the commit message, it's easier to type C-0 C-k than M-0
>> C-k.  
>> 
>> Mickey Peterson in his book "Mastering Emacs", calls such a thing
>> "maintaining the tempo".  For example, "C-- M-d" and "M-- M-d" are
>> equivalent, but the latter is much easier to type.  The former is said
>> to "break the tempo".
>
> But M-0 has the advantage of being available on text-mode frames,
> whereas C-0 requires a GUI frame.  That's why the refcards use the
> former.

I see.  I wasn't aware of that.

Still, I'd say that "C-u 0 C-k" is saner than "M-0 C-k".  WDYT?

-- 
André A. Gomes
"Free Thought, Free World"