Subject: [bug#51838] [PATCH v3 00/43] guix: node-build-system: Support compiling add-ons with node-gyp.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 16:45:41 -0500

Hi!

On 12/12/21 11:36, Pierre Langlois wrote:
> 
> Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Thanks for working on this! I've tested the series and rebased my own
>> work on top locally, it's working for me so feel free to add:
>>
>> Tested-by: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
>>
>> The series looks good to me overall, I'll add comments in each patch.
> 
> OK, I'm done with my round of comments :-)
> 
> I'm not a maintainer but I do have commit access, so I can volonteer to
> push this on your behalf if maintainers are happy with the series.
> Hopefully with some of my suggestions incorporated if you agree with
> them.

Thanks for the review! I'll send a v4 incorporating your comments, 
probably later today or tomorrow, and hopefully that will be ready to 
merge. It will also include node-debug, because I discovered that the 
lack of it causes some problems for the node-serialport packages, and it 
turned out not to be too difficult to add.

-Philip