Subject: Re: bug#51807: [PATCH] Fix customization group of python-forward-sexp-function

From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:55:36 +0100

found 51807 28.0.60
thanks

Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tags: patch
> Version: 28.0.60

(
    Not sure why Debbugs did not seem to recognize this Version
    pseudo-header.

    For some reason I went with submit-emacs-patch instead of
    report-emacs-bug ("because I had a patch", I guess); the former does
    not add the version to the subject, so I figured I would use a
    pseudo-header; and then submit-emacs-patch's lambda in
    message-send-hook inserted the Tags pseudo-header as well as the
    extra blank line, which maybe is the issue?

    🤷

    Hopefully fixed this blunder by bcc'ing [email-masked] with
    this message.
)