Subject: bug#51796: 29.0.50; gnus-article-describe-key signals (wrong-type-argument listp ..)

From: Filipp Gunbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 00:42:42 +0300

Not sure how to give emacs -Q recipe, because Gnus will read .gnus.el
even then?

Anyway, if I:
- go to any Gnus Article buffer
- type "C-h k" (gnus-article-describe-key), then type any key, like "g"

I get this error (with debug-on-error turned on):

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp [103])
  mapcar(#f(compiled-function (kr) #<bytecode -0x10b5d8d159a06a93>) ("g" . [103]))
  describe-key(("g" . [103]) #<buffer *Summary nnfolder+mailserver:ml.emacs-devel*>)
  gnus-article-describe-key("g")
  funcall-interactively(gnus-article-describe-key "g")
  call-interactively(gnus-article-describe-key nil nil)
  command-execute(gnus-article-describe-key)

I tried make bootstrap, it didn't help.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60 Version 11.6 (Build 20G165))
 of 2021-11-13 built on fgunbin.local
Repository revision: 12d554e5c54487d753a133c048e262f3d54019bd
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 11.6

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-file-notification=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB