Subject: [bug#51791] [PATCH 0/2]: Update guile-bash

From: david larsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 11:28:55 +0100

On 2021-12-01 08:20, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> thank you for the update!  What is the upstream status of this patch?
> Has it been sent to upstream?  Is upstream development continuing?
> (That’s what the new home-page implies.)

I have sent a patch a couple weeks ago via sr.ht (my fork is here: 
https://git.sr.ht/~methuselah-0/guile-bash) to the author but no 
response so far.

The latest patch is from 6 years ago so development has probably not 
restarted.

I still think it would be good to change the upstream to sr.ht because 
it very much looks like it's the original author's repository (username 
is kaction) and it has all the change history - versus as it is now 
where I think software heritage is used when building it from source (or 
maybe a cached version on the build farms).

Best regards,
David