Subject: bug#51781: closed (Re: bug#51781: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode do not support quail input method)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:48:03 +0000

Your bug report

#51781: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode do not support quail input method

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51781: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51781
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51781: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode do not support quail input method
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: tumashu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 00:47:30 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> tumashu <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> When use xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode, I can not enable quail input
>> method with C-\.
>
> Thanks, should be fixed now on master.

I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode do not support quail input method
From: tumashu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:25:06 +0800 (CST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When use xwidget-webkit-isearch-mode, I can not enable quail input
method with C-\.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-11-11 built on debian
Repository revision: b668399f7f47b09b74a4dfb59c8031b2e0a7c1ff
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/feng/emacs/emacs29-gtk-20211110
 --with-xwidgets --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: xwidget-webkit

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pyim-isearch-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/feng/.emacs.d/elpa-29/transient-20211105.100/transient hides /home/feng/emacs/emacs29-gtk-20211110/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow mule-util mail-extr eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree emacsbug sendmail cursor-sensor eh-gnus-common
gnus-select-account eww xdg url-queue mm-url gnus-demon gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cite
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum
shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wjw eh-gnus emacs-helper eh-misc
undo-tree xwidget image-mode exif projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message yank-media rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
edmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm gitpatch
aggressive-indent eh-emms emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-browser
sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-cache emms-info-native bindat
emms-info-exiftool emms-info emms-later-do emms-setup emms emms-compat
epg rfc6068 epg-config el2org cnfonts cnfonts-ui cus-edit cus-load
thingatpt yasnippet vterm face-remap compile color term disp-table ehelp
vterm-module term/xterm xterm citre-config citre-lang-fileref citre-util
citre-core citre-tag citre-core-tables citre-common eh-complete
company-posframe company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref
project company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company eh-org
org-super-agenda ts ht s org-habit ob-python python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
parse-time ls-lisp ob-org ob-plantuml ox-extra ox-md ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator
org-protocol autorevert filenotify pcase org-attach org-id org-refile
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601
time-date org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func eh-functions eh-theme
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes eh-basic
cal-china-x cal-china lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs pyim-liberime liberime cl-extra liberime-core pyim
pyim-hacks pyim-probe pyim-cregexp xr pyim-process pyim-cstring
pyim-autoselector pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome pyim-indicator
pyim-preview pyim-magic pyim-candidates pyim-codes pyim-imobjs
pyim-pinyin pyim-pymap pyim-entered pyim-dcache pyim-dict pyim-page
popup posframe pyim-scheme pyim-common dired-ranger ring
dired-hacks-utils dash wdired dired dired-loaddefs vc vc-dispatcher
consult-vertico consult kmacro orderless vertico savehist tab-line
switch-window switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart quail
so-long elec-pair bookmark text-property-search pp recentf tree-widget
wid-edit elpa-mirror finder-inf ol rx org-compat advice org-macs
format-spec help-mode info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib china-util
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 711884 30132)
 (symbols 48 50140 16)
 (strings 32 231881 7470)
 (string-bytes 1 6810580)
 (vectors 16 89768)
 (vector-slots 8 1759842 51295)
 (floats 8 1174 24)
 (intervals 56 821 65)
 (buffers 992 15))