Subject: [bug#51765]

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 23:01:15 +0000

Em ter, 2022-01-04 às 21:39 +0000, Sharlatan Hellseher escreveu:
> Hi!
> 
> Thank you for fead back @Vinicius Monego !
> 
> I've added aditional changes to all mentioned patches but I've not
> created patch list from scratch. Let me know if would be easy to
> merge
> patches first.
> 

The best way is to rebase to and amend the commits in the series and
send it from scratch again formatted with v2, v3, etc using --reroll-
count=2 in git format-patch.

You can also submit the patches using `git send-email --
to="[email-masked]" <patches>` where NNN is the ID of the issue,
here 51765. Check [1] to see how to configure it.

If you can merge them somehow it is preferable.

[1] https://git-send-email.io/