Subject: bug#51759: closed (Re: bug#51759: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-browse-url can not switch to exist buffer of url.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:15:02 +0000

Your bug report

#51759: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-browse-url can not switch to exist buffer of url.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
51759: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51759
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#51759: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-browse-url can not switch to exist buffer of url.
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: tumashu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:13:33 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tumashu  <[email-masked]> writes:

> works, thanks!

Thanks, closing this bug then.  When reporting future bugs related to
xwidgets, could you please put my address in a X-Debbugs-Cc: field in
the message to bug-gnu-emacs?

I don't know if there's a separate system for this.

Thanks.

Subject: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit-browse-url can not switch to exist buffer of url.
From: tumashu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:12:56 +0800 (CST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. open url "http://cn.bing.com" with command xwidget-webkit-browse-url
2. switch to "*scratch*" buffer
3. open url "http://cn.bing.com" again with xwidget-webkit-browse-url,

 the problem is that it can not switch to show exist buffer opened in step 1.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-11-11 built on debian
Repository revision: b668399f7f47b09b74a4dfb59c8031b2e0a7c1ff
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/feng/emacs/emacs29-gtk-20211110
 --with-xwidgets --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  citre-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  pyim-isearch-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/feng/.emacs.d/elpa-29/transient-20211105.100/transient hides /home/feng/emacs/emacs29-gtk-20211110/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail magit-extras eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe shortdoc help-fns radix-tree pyim-dhashcache async
misearch multi-isearch citre citre-peek citre-basic-tools citre-ctags
bug-reference mule-util cursor-sensor eh-gnus-common gnus-select-account
eww xdg url-queue mm-url gnus-demon gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cite gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader wjw eh-gnus emacs-helper eh-misc undo-tree xwidget image-mode
exif projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor server magit-mode transient edmacro magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm gitpatch aggressive-indent eh-emms emms-librefm-stream
xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor
emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-cache emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info
emms-later-do emms-setup emms emms-compat epg rfc6068 epg-config el2org
cnfonts cnfonts-ui cus-edit cus-load thingatpt yasnippet vterm
face-remap compile color term disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm
xterm citre-config citre-lang-fileref citre-util citre-core citre-tag
citre-core-tables citre-common eh-complete company-posframe
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop xref project company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company eh-org org-super-agenda ts ht s org-habit ob-python
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell parse-time ls-lisp ob-org ob-plantuml ox-extra ox-md
ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org-protocol autorevert filenotify pcase org-attach
org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex
iso8601 time-date org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func eh-functions
eh-theme modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes eh-basic
cal-china-x cal-china lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs pyim-liberime liberime cl-extra liberime-core pyim
pyim-hacks pyim-probe pyim-cregexp xr pyim-process pyim-cstring
pyim-autoselector pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome pyim-indicator
pyim-preview pyim-magic pyim-candidates pyim-codes pyim-imobjs
pyim-pinyin pyim-pymap pyim-entered pyim-dcache pyim-dict pyim-page
popup posframe pyim-scheme pyim-common dired-ranger ring
dired-hacks-utils dash wdired dired dired-loaddefs vc vc-dispatcher
consult-vertico consult kmacro orderless vertico savehist tab-line
switch-window switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart quail
so-long elec-pair bookmark text-property-search pp recentf tree-widget
wid-edit elpa-mirror finder-inf ol rx org-compat advice org-macs
format-spec help-mode info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib china-util
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 771495 139362)
 (symbols 48 50621 2)
 (strings 32 277139 7627)
 (string-bytes 1 7141836)
 (vectors 16 92170)
 (vector-slots 8 13077068 167957)
 (floats 8 1195 219)
 (intervals 56 2465 192)
 (buffers 992 23))