Subject: [bug#51747] [PATCH]: gnu: nix: Update to 2.4.

From: Zhu Zihao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:58:38 +0800

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Zhu Zihao schreef op za 15-01-2022 om 00:51 [+0800]:
>> Patches updated.
>> 
>> The test is disabled by default, when I tried enable it test it fails,
>> It looks like that the RPATH of test binary is not complete. Just leave
>> it disabled.
>
> I didn't see anyting RUNPATH (*) related.  It failed to run some python
> script though with ‘file does not exist’ (which could maybe indicate
> RUNPATH problems, but not in this case), it turned out that the shebang
> wasn't patched.  Adding python to the native-inputs appears to fix
> things

I use -K to keep failed build and ldd the test binary found that RUNPATH
is broken, but I miss that we don't add python into inputs.. Penny wise
and pound foolish LOL.

I know Guix use RUNPATH, but RPATH is short to type and we need not to
distinguish between them in our context. 
-- 
Retrieve my PGP public key:

  gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F

Zihao