Subject: [bug#51747] [PATCH]: gnu: nix: Update to 2.4.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:04:17 +0100

Zhu Zihao schreef op wo 12-01-2022 om 01:19 [+0800]:
> +    (name "libcpuid") [...]
> +    (supported-systems '("x86_64-linux" "i686-linux"))

Given that 'cpuid' is a CPU instruction, I don't think
this is Linux-specific; presumably it works on the Hurd
as well.  According to the README, it also supports some BSDs,
Mac OS and Windows!

Could you change it to

(filter (lambda (t) (or (x86-64-target? t) (or (x86-32-target? t))))
        %supported-systems)

instead (untested)?

Also, the source code contains a blob
<https://github.com/anrieff/libcpuid/blob/master/libcpuid/msrdriver.c>,
could you remove it in an origin snippet?

There might be more blobs, I didn't look at all files.

Greetings,
Maxime.