Subject: bug#51693: [patch] Add Java 17

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:00:59 +0100

Hi,

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi, I think you fixed openjdk16 instead of openjdk17, this makes the
> patch a bit confusing to read.

I didn’t fix openjdk16, it’s just the change detection in git that makes
it look like that because there are unchanged lines in-between.

I wish I could make that better, but git just doesn’t understand the
semantics of the code, so it does not recognize the unchanged end of the
openjdk16 block and instead things that my insertion of openjdk17 is a
modification of the end of openjdk16 plus insertion of the start of
openjdk17.

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de