Subject: bug#51688: ELC+ELN international/emoji.elc crashes

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:29:10 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>> Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 12:36:54 +0100
>> 
>> Actually there is a repro.c in eln-cache.
>
> Thanks, I updated etc/DEBUG with this possibility.
>
> Andrea, can you tell when the reproducer will be written as literally
> "repro.c" in the eln-cache directory?  If possible, I'd like to
> describe such a situation as accurate as I can, so that users won't
> have to search high and low for the file.

The reproducer should be named XXX_libgccjit_repro.c where XXX is the
base name of the corresponding .eln.  Also it should be produced in the
same directory where the .eln goes.

So I think the previous wording in etc/DEBUG was more accurate.  If we
are building Emacs the reproducer should be deposed under the
native-lisp/whatever/ directory.

Regards

  Andrea