Subject: bug#51688: ELC+ELN international/emoji.elc crashes

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 15:15:27 +0100

>>>>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 16:11:52 +0200, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> said:

    >> From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
    >> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
    >> Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 15:03:07 +0100
    >> 
    >> - rm lisp/international/emoji.elc
    >> - rm ~/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.50-whatever/*.eln*
    >> - run with comp-libgccjit-reproducer set to t

    Eli> Where does this write the reproducer file, and under what name?  I'd
    Eli> like to make sure the etc/DEBUG text is accurate.

    $ ls ~/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.50-04b8e366/
    subr--trampoline-61626f72742d7265637572736976652d65646974_abort_recursive_edit_0.eln
    subr--trampoline-61626f72742d7265637572736976652d65646974_abort_recursive_edit_0_libgccjit_repro.c
    subr--trampoline-746f702d6c6576656c_top_level_052OgiY.eln.tmp
    subr--trampoline-746f702d6c6576656c_top_level_0_libgccjit_repro.c

Robert
--