Subject: Re: Add python-wokkel, Jabber/XMPP module for Twisted

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 01:45:00 +0000

Em qui, 2022-01-13 às 19:48 -0500, Stephen Paul Weber escreveu:
> Hi, just wondering if someone has time to review the v2 here.  I know
> everyone
> is busy, just don't want to get lost either :)
> 
> Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry for the long wait. I can push this v2, but could you rebase it to
master?

A few more suggested changes:

- Add a copyright line to the files you edited and don't have a line
already.
- Update packages to latest version.
- Remove package labels.

Twisted has 258 dependent packages, I hope the latest version doesn't
break compatibility with the current one.

Vinicius