Subject: [bug#51667] [PATCH] gnu: Add fcitx5-rime.

From: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:54:39 +0800

>From 2f8fef92b3fce1cfec7244e1bdca7e63f52b8a6c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 21:57:24 +0800
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add fcitx5-rime.

* gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm (fcitx5-rime): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm | 47 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 45 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm b/gnu/packages/fcitx5.scmindex
0c4980aba2..27c28d56e1 100644--- a/gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm+++
b/gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm@@ -1,6 +1,7 @@
 ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
 ;;; Copyright © 2020 Zhu Zihao <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2021 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>+;;;
Copyright © 2021 dan <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;@@ -47,7 +48,8 @@ (define-module (gnu packages fcitx5)
   #:use-module (gnu packages web)
   #:use-module (gnu packages xdisorg)
   #:use-module (gnu packages xml)-  #:use-module (gnu packages
xorg))+  #:use-module (gnu packages xorg)+  #:use-module (gnu packages
ibus))

 (define-public xcb-imdkit
   (package@@ -139,7 +141,11 @@ (define-public fcitx5
     (native-search-paths
      (list (search-path-specification
             (variable "FCITX_ADDON_DIRS")-            (files
'("lib/fcitx5")))))+            (files '("lib/fcitx5")))+           ;
export XDG_DATA_DIRS so that fcitx5 could search other addons+
  (search-path-specification+            (variable "XDG_DATA_DIRS")+
         (files '("share")))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/fcitx/fcitx5")
     (synopsis "Input method framework")
     (description "Fcitx 5 is a generic input method framework.")@@
-453,3 +459,40 @@ (define (install-theme-variant variant target)
 @item DeepPurple
 @end itemize\n")
     (license license:asl2.0)))++(define-public fcitx5-rime+
(package+    (name "fcitx5-rime")+    (version "5.0.8")+    (source+
  (origin+       (method url-fetch)+       (uri (string-append+
     "https://download.fcitx-im.org/fcitx5"+
"/fcitx5-rime/fcitx5-rime-" version ".tar.xz"))+       (sha256+
(base32 "0rl8ng11jprzi3lvx3jdim5b5y8k31l14jgjricxzw5i3fvfqzp3"))))+
(build-system cmake-build-system)+    (arguments+     '(#:tests? #f
                  ; no tests+       #:configure-flags+       (list
(string-append "-DRIME_DATA_DIR="+			    (assoc-ref %build-inputs
"rime-data")+			    "/share/rime-data"))))+    (inputs+
`(("fcitx5", fcitx5)+       ("librime", librime)+       ("rime-data",
rime-data)))+    (native-inputs+     `(("gettext", gettext-minimal)+
    ("extra-cmake-modules", extra-cmake-modules)+       ("pkg-config",
pkg-config)))+    (home-page "https://github.com/fcitx/fcitx5-rime")+
  (synopsis "Rime Input Method Engine for Fcitx 5")+    (description
"@dfn{fcitx5-rime} provides the Rime input method engine for+fcitx5.
Rime is a lightweight, extensible input method engine
supporting+various input schemas including glyph-based input methods,
romanization-based+input methods as well as those for Chinese
dialects.  It has the ability to+compose phrases and sentences
intelligently and provide very accurate+traditional Chinese output.")+
   (license license:lgpl2.1+)))--
2.33.1