Subject: 29.0.50; emoji.el: incorrect description for some emojis in emoji-list

From: Simon Pugnet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 12:45:56 +0000

First of all, thank you Lars for getting this work done!

I just noticed that in the =emoji-list= buffer, the descriptions of
some emojis are incorrect when using =emoji-describe=: -

1. Run =emoji-list=.
2. Move point over to the "🥲" emoji.
3. Run =emoji-describe=

The result of this for me is the message: 'The name of "☺️" is "smiling
face"'. i.e. the emoji described is not the emoji at the point.

This happens on quite a few in this buffer. However doing the same in
another buffer (e.g. this one that I'm writing now) gives: 'The name
of "🥲" is "smiling face with tear"', which is correct.

This bug report was generated using my full configuration, but it also
happens when running =emacs -Q=.

Thanks again for the work!

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.30, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-11-07 built on tikal
Repository revision: d5bb053809bfe2f2605ada15a7ccd25d772b0102
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12013000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-modules --with-json'
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  symex-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-tree-sitter-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/ivy/elpa hides
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/lispy/elpa
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/simon/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug projectile two-column facemenu url-http url-gw
url-auth
url-cache elfeed-org evil-collection-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib
xml-query
mu4e-alert time evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-view-gnus mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-vars
mu4e-meta shr-color gnus-fun mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh epa-file
gnutls
nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache ace-window descr-text emoji-labels emoji
evil-collection-view view org-indent org-element org-persist org-id
avl-tree ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
evil-collection-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-docview evil-collection-doc-view
doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
evil-collection-org org-alert org-agenda alert log4e gntp ob-shell
ob-python evil-collection-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time ls-lisp
ob-plantuml ob-latex ob-js ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa org-capture org-refile
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex
iso8601 ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
evil-collection-consult consult-vertico consult
evil-collection-which-key which-key symex symex-evil
symex-evil-support
symex-hydra symex-transformations symex-utils evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util smartparens
symex-misc symex-interop symex-interface-arc
symex-interface-common-lisp
symex-interface-clojure symex-interface-scheme symex-interface-racket
symex-interface-elisp symex-traversals symex-dsl symex-evaluator
symex-computations symex-primitives symex-ts symex-primitives-lisp
symex-data paredit symex-ui symex-custom evil-collection-lispy lispy
hydra swiper evil-collection-ivy ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
delsel
lispy-inline avy evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace help-fns
lispy-tags evil-collection-flycheck flycheck rainbow-delimiters
elec-pair hideshow emms-autoloads ement ement-notify notifications
dbus
ement-room face-remap shr kinsoku svg xml dom ement-api ement-structs
ement-macros dns plz ement-autoloads ts-autoloads map-autoloads
plz-autoloads mu4e-alert-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright
lsp-dart lsp-dart-commands lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide
lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors lsp-dart-flutter-colors
lsp-dart-outline
lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-lens lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-dart-test-output lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap
lsp-dart-devtools lsp-dart-flutter-daemon dap-utils
lsp-dart-closing-labels lsp-dart-utils lsp-dart-protocol dap-mode
dap-launch posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet spinner network-stream puny nsm rmc
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode color lv inline ht
filenotify f s ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config dash pyvenv-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads php-mode-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
lsp-haskell-autoloads flycheck-haskell-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads erlang-start lsp-dart-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads
hover-autoloads slime-media slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep
evil-collection-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-company slime-asdf slime-repl slime-parse evil-collection-slime
slime evil-collection-outline noutline outline hyperspec
slime-company-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build evil-collection-tar-mode
tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode tree-sitter-hl
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete evil-collection-yaml-mode yaml-mode
editorconfig
symex-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
paredit-autoloads lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads iedit-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads general general-autoloads pdf-occur
evil-collection-tablist tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes
semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc
evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-pdf pdf-tools
evil-collection-package-menu package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars pdf-view
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs evil-collection-rg rg vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack
rg-menu transient format-spec rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg
evil-collection-wgrep wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-grep
grep evil-collection-compile compile company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator evil-collection-xref xref
project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb evil-collection-company company
evil-surround evil-numbers evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local find-func evil-exchange evil-commentary
evil-commentary-integration evil-args evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-vertico evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-occur
evil-collection-info
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-image image-mode exif
evil-collection-help evil-collection-gnus evil-collection-elisp-mode
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-custom evil-collection-comint
calc-ext evil-collection-calc evil-collection-buff-menu
evil-collection
annalist undo-tree diff evil evil-integration cus-edit pp evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
use-package-diminish diminish gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map text-property-search time-date mail-utils
cus-load edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key marginalia
savehist orderless vertico recentf tree-widget wid-edit
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes use-package-core winner ring mb-depth
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads which-key-autoloads
vterm-autoloads vertico-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
projectile-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads org-drill-autoloads
persist-autoloads org-alert-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads orderless-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads async-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads transient-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads erc-image-autoloads
erc-hl-nicks-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
diminish-autoloads consult-autoloads company-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads finder-inf use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads straight comp comp-cstr warnings
rx cl-extra info autoload radix-tree easy-mmode cl-seq pcase checkdoc
lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr dired dired-loaddefs thingatpt help-mode seq subr-x
byte-opt
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv hl-line
display-line-numbers iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1376393 218666)
 (symbols 48 86543 8)
 (strings 32 429727 19866)
 (string-bytes 1 15646107)
 (vectors 16 166457)
 (vector-slots 8 3949624 344556)
 (floats 8 7541 749)
 (intervals 56 37512 4590)
 (buffers 992 40))