Subject: 29.0.50; mule-cmds.el compiler warnings about emoji-*

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 09:37:24 +0100

Hi all,

I get this with master (f80fd099fc):

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/international/mule-cmds.elc

In end of data:
mule-cmds.el:3268:21: Warning: the function `emoji-list' is not known to be
    defined.
mule-cmds.el:3267:21: Warning: the function `emoji-recent' is not known to be
    defined.
mule-cmds.el:3266:21: Warning: the function `emoji-describe' is not known to
    be defined.
mule-cmds.el:3265:21: Warning: the function `emoji-search' is not known to be
    defined.
mule-cmds.el:3263:21: Warning: the function `emoji-insert' is not known to be
    defined.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I think after 6b706b1a7d, requiring the emoji library is necessary.

Best, Arash