Subject: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Update keymap-tests for d530f3f

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:39:02 -0400

>From 9adda06f9b7ffdb2fe6ec7db22444721aaaea422 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dickmao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 09:35:38 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Update tests for d530f3f9ff

No matter how proximate EMBA is from relevance, it still cannot
prevent a privileged user from committing without running
`make check`.

* test/src/keymap-tests.el
(help--describe-vector/bug-9293-one-shadowed-in-range): Update.
(help--describe-vector/bug-9293-same-command-does-not-shadow): Update.
---
 test/src/keymap-tests.el | 12 ++++++------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/test/src/keymap-tests.el b/test/src/keymap-tests.el
index d3cb1a6a55..8e28faf2b2 100644
--- a/test/src/keymap-tests.el
+++ b/test/src/keymap-tests.el
@@ -323,12 +323,12 @@ help--describe-vector/bug-9293-one-shadowed-in-range
     (with-temp-buffer
       (help--describe-vector (cadr orig-map) nil #'help--describe-command
                              t shadow-map orig-map t)
-      (should (equal (buffer-string)
-                     "
+      (should (equal (buffer-substring-no-properties (point-min) (point-max))
+                     (string-replace "\t" "" "
 e		foo
 f		foo  (currently shadowed by `bar')
 g .. h		foo
-")))))
+"))))))
 
 (ert-deftest help--describe-vector/bug-9293-same-command-does-not-shadow ()
   "Check that a command can't be shadowed by the same command."
@@ -349,10 +349,10 @@ help--describe-vector/bug-9293-same-command-does-not-shadow
    (with-temp-buffer
      (help--describe-vector (cadr range-map) nil #'help--describe-command
                             t shadow-map range-map t)
-     (should (equal (buffer-string)
-                    "
+     (should (equal (buffer-substring-no-properties (point-min) (point-max))
+                    (string-replace "\t" "" "
 0 .. 3		foo
-")))))
+"))))))
 
 (ert-deftest keymap--key-description ()
   (should (equal (key-description [right] [?\C-x])
-- 
2.26.2

In Commercial Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-11-02 built on dick
Repository revision: 79a446d9792b36e7d84b75757f88953023868421
Repository branch: dev
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-dumping-overwrite CC=gcc-10 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O2
 -I/home/dick/.local/include/' LDFLAGS=-L/home/dick/.local/lib
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/dick/.local/lib/pkgconfig'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
TREE-SITTER LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/tree-sitter-0.15.2/tree-sitter hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/tree-sitter
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message footnote emacsbug sendmail flow-fill ag vc-svn find-dired
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc mode-local find-func
tree-sitter-extras pixel-scroll tree-sitter-query scheme tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux tsc-obsolete cl-print
help-fns radix-tree whitespace vc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-git vc-dispatcher
bug-reference tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf magit-extras
misearch multi-isearch mule-util face-remap magit-patch-changelog magit-patch
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup async-bytecomp async magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor server magit-mode transient cl gravatar dns url-queue qp sort
smiley mail-extr gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-notifications gnus-fun notifications
gnus-kill gnus-dup disp-table utf-7 mm-archive url-cache nnrss nnfolder
nndiscourse benchmark rbenv nnhackernews nntwitter nntwitter-api bbdb-gnus
gnus-demon nntp nnmairix nnml nnreddit gnus-topic url-http url-auth url-gw
network-stream gnutls nsm request virtualenvwrapper gud s json-rpc python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell pcomplete ls-lisp format-spec gnus-score score-mode gnus-bcklg gnus-srvr
gnus-cite anaphora bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-cache gnus-agent gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group
mm-url gnus-undo use-package use-package-delight use-package-diminish
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win paredit-ext
paredit subed subed-vtt subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv subed-debug
subed-config inf-ruby ruby-mode smie company pcase haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline flymake-proc
flymake warnings etags fileloop generator xref project dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure solarized-theme
solarized-definitions projectile lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm dash rx grep compile comint ansi-color gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils text-property-search time-date flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete easy-mmode advice edmacro kmacro
popup cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms emms-compat cl-extra use-package-core derived hl-line winner ring
help-mode finder-inf json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads tornado-template-mode-autoloads info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tree-sitter tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1130028 190431)
 (symbols 48 47256 7)
 (strings 32 198777 33692)
 (string-bytes 1 7218041)
 (vectors 16 108659)
 (vector-slots 8 2982218 157599)
 (floats 8 2400 3889)
 (intervals 56 42397 3943)
 (buffers 992 44))