Subject: Webkit fails to build

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 22:02:51 +0100

Copypasta of the relevant log
(/var/log/guix/drvs/pr/nl8g1ky1z3l3dfp4llh50w5qzd2qz4-webkitgtk-
2.34.1.drv.bz2):

-- Checking for module 'egl'
--   Found egl, version 20.2.4
-- Found EGL: /gnu/store/jf269s6clr6r57p8v5c3c1qkyra6apq2-mesa-
20.2.4/include  
-- Checking for module 'gl'
--   Found gl, version 20.2.4
-- Found OpenGL: /gnu/store/jf269s6clr6r57p8v5c3c1qkyra6apq2-mesa-
20.2.4/include  
-- Looking for include file GL/glx.h
-- Looking for include file GL/glx.h - found
-- Checking for module 'glesv2'
--   Found glesv2, version 20.2.4
-- Found OpenGLES2: /gnu/store/jf269s6clr6r57p8v5c3c1qkyra6apq2-mesa-
20.2.4/lib/libGLESv2.so (found version "3.2") 
-- Checking for module 'gtk+-3.0'
--   Found gtk+-3.0, version 3.24.24
-- Checking for module 'gtk+-unix-print-3.0'
--   Found gtk+-unix-print-3.0, version 3.24.24
-- Found GTK: 3.24.24 (Required is at least version "3.22.0") 
-- Could NOT find LibSoup: Found unsuitable version "", but required is
at least "2.99.9" (found LIBSOUP_INCLUDE_DIRS-NOTFOUND)
CMake Error at Source/cmake/OptionsGTK.cmake:212 (message):
  libsoup 3 is required.  Enable USE_SOUP2 to use libsoup 2 (disables
HTTP/2)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Source/cmake/WebKitCommon.cmake:220 (include)
  CMakeLists.txt:20 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.34.1.drv-
0/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/tmp/guix-build-webkitgtk-2.34.1.drv-
0/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
command "cmake" "../webkitgtk-2.34.1" "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release" "-
DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/gnu/store/4vchdgd2c3kvgyf8s9z54985vf80gsaa-
webkitgtk-2.34.1" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib" "-
DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=TRUE" "-
DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH=/gnu/store/4vchdgd2c3kvgyf8s9z54985vf80gsaa-
webkitgtk-2.34.1/lib" "-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON" "-DPORT=GTK" "-
DENABLE_GTKDOC=ON" "-DENABLE_GAMEPAD=OFF" "-DUSE_SYSTEMD=OFF" "-
DLIB_INSTALL_DIR=/gnu/store/4vchdgd2c3kvgyf8s9z54985vf80gsaa-webkitgtk-
2.34.1/lib" "-DUSE_GSTREAMER_GL=OFF" failed with status 1