Subject: bug#51516: NonGNU ELPA - favicon not found

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 09:39:57 -0400

Lars Ingebrigtsen [2022-09-20 12:51:33] wrote:
> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> I noticed https://elpa.nongnu.org/favicon.png is not found.
>>>
>>> https://elpa.nongnu.org/ uses “favicon.png" in html.
>>
>> I looked around for a few minutes, but I couldn't find the sources for
>> the nongnu web pages.  :-/  Anybody know where they live?
>
> Stefan probably knows; added to the CCs.

Not sure what you mean by "the sources".  If you mean a VCS of some
sort, I don't think there's any, they're edited in place (!)

I just added a symlink to the `favicon.png` of `elpa.gnu.org`, tho
I have no idea where that's used (I don't see it appear in the
`elpa.gnu.org` page that my Firefox renders).
Where should it be visible?

        Stefan