Subject: [bug#51514] [PATCH v2 0/3] Add support for LUKS2 root partition

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:53:38 +0000

Hello again Ludovic,

Here is an updated patchset, which includes the changes you suggested,
as well as update the installer to use LUKS2 by default (I tested it
in a VM and it works pretty well).  I don't think there's any reason
not to use LUKS2 by default now that GRUB 2.06 supports it, and in any
case if there are specific needs they can be addressed by a manual
installation.

Best,

Josselin Poiret (3):
  gnu: system: Add LUKS2 support for the root file system.
  doc: Document LUKS2 GRUB support and shortcomings
  installer: Make LUKS2 the default format for encrypted devices

 doc/guix.texi                 | 22 +++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/bootloader/grub.scm       |  3 +--
 gnu/installer/parted.scm      |  5 +++--
 gnu/system/mapped-devices.scm | 10 ++++++++--
 4 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1