Subject: [bug#51493] [PATCH 0/5] Improvements to the pypi, cran, and "print" importers

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 23:29:48 +0200

Hi!

These changes were prompted by the need to be able to import
specific versions of packages so I could estimate importer/repository
accuracy:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-10/msg00258.html

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (5):
  import: pypi: Allow imports of a specific version.
  import: cran: Allow imports of a specific version.
  import: print: Properly render packages with origins as inputs.
  import: print: Correctly handle URI lists.
  import: print: Handle patches that are origins.

 doc/guix.texi                | 16 ++++++-
 guix/import/cran.scm         | 89 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 guix/import/print.scm        | 36 ++++++++++++---
 guix/import/pypi.scm         | 47 ++++++++++---------
 guix/scripts/import/cran.scm | 35 +++++++-------
 guix/scripts/import/pypi.scm | 32 +++++++------
 tests/print.scm              | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/pypi.scm               | 12 +++--
 8 files changed, 232 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7dbd5339d7e9c572afa0aa051dd304abe702cb7d
-- 
2.33.0