Subject: Malayalam conjuncts are not formed inside 'call editor' buffer of po-mode

From: Praveen A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:24:34 +0530

Hi,

While in po-mode, editor is called by pressing enter when cursor is in
msgstr. Though conjuncts are formed in the main editor window, the pop
up 'Call Editor' window does not form conjuncts. Attached screen shot
shows difference between the two renderings.

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/ml/messages/kdebase/plasma_applet_clock.po
can be used for testing this. Move cursor to any msgstr line and press
enter. Compare rendering in the main editor window and new pop up
window.

Thanks
Praveen

-- 
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign