Subject: bug#51434: [PATCH] Fix typos

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:24:50 +0200

>>>>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 14:12:34 +0200, Jan Synáček <[email-masked]> said:
    Jan>  When I work over a network, I forget which machine I am using.  Also,
    Jan> -I tend to I lose track of where I am, and which line point is on.
    Jan> +I tend to lose track of where I am, and which line point is on.

Yes.

    Jan>  So I reset my mode line to look like this:
 
    Jan> diff --git a/lisp/minibuffer.el b/lisp/minibuffer.el
    Jan> index bc21f027b6..19e02bdc79 100644
    Jan> --- a/lisp/minibuffer.el
    Jan> +++ b/lisp/minibuffer.el
    Jan> @@ -3579,7 +3579,7 @@ completion-pcm--hilit-commonality
    Jan>                  ;; "hole" in the middle of the string is indicated by
    Jan>                  ;; "-".  Note that there are no "holes" near the edges
    Jan>                  ;; of the string.  The completion score is a number
    Jan> -                ;; bound by ]0..1]: the higher the better and only a
    Jan> +                ;; bound by [0..1]: the higher the better and only a
    Jan>                  ;; perfect match (pattern equals string) will have
    Jan>                  ;; score 1.  The formula takes the form of a quotient.
    Jan>                  ;; For the numerator, we use the number of +, i.e. the

No. Itʼs talking about the range 0..1 but without including 0

Robert
--