Subject: 29.0.50; Rcirc displaying wrong order on messages

From: Benjamín Buccianti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:41:24 -0300

On messages with the same hour and minutes, it shows recent ones 
previous to older ones, when it should be the opposite.   Example: 
17:37 <technomancy> everyone should be taught applescript in 
school
17:37 <technomancy> so that we can be sure not to repeat the 
terrible mistakes of history
17:37 *** roto JOIN
17:37 *** TOPIC Current stable is 27.2 | "If that's Emacs, I love it. If not, I cannot wait to unpack that with ya." -- Ted Lasso | EmacsConf 2021 CFP now open!

Those technomancy messages wasn't there when I entered #emacs on libera,
also take a look at how my JOIN show after, it doesn't makes sense.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-10-18 built on ryzen
Repository revision: 7d12c06725d733f1ea223f5fe55d506c71e44370
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: void

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=no --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff --with-xft --with-harfbuzz
 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --without-imagemagick --without-lcms2
 --with-xml2 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gnutls=ifavailable
 --with-ns=no --with-xwidgets=no --without-compress-install
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk --with-mailutils --without-pop
 --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-O2 -mtune=native -march=native -pipe
 -falign-functions=64 -fomit-frame-pointer -ftracer -funit-at-a-time
 -fweb -fforce-addr -fpeel-loops -funswitch-loops -frename-registers
 -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math -fno-finite-math-only -fstack-check''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-omit-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bex/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message bbdb bbdb-site timezone mail-extr emacsbug
message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
mule-util disp-table gnutls network-stream puny nsm rmc rcirc parse-time
iso8601 auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
map time-date ring bbdb-autoloads paredit whitespace corfu
rainbow-delimiters savehist hl-line nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads fennel-mode-autoloads
monroe-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads
popup-autoloads expand-region-autoloads paredit-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads prettier-autoloads nvm-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads iter2-autoloads rjsx-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads format-all-autoloads language-id-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
devdocs-browser-autoloads popper popper-autoloads affe-autoloads
consult-autoloads corfu-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads finder-inf edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads windmove modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads
use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads comp comp-cstr
warnings rx straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode seq
byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 266493 111180)
 (symbols 48 15591 9)
 (strings 32 45292 24396)
 (string-bytes 1 2149735)
 (vectors 16 23734)
 (vector-slots 8 463414 184148)
 (floats 8 154 391)
 (intervals 56 1244 1346)
 (buffers 992 21))